www.ELEMENT5.INFOUnknown charge to my card

C

I saw a charge of $19.95 and I don't understand where that charge came from. The only thing I saw was the website WWW.ELEMENT5.INFO I tried to log into it but couldn't. Please help me, I need to know how to get the funds back.
Thanks.

• Fr
    frank5 Aug 15, 2009

no i have'nt purchased any products.

• Fr
    frank5 Aug 15, 2009

i have a charge of £23.31 from element5 info,
    and i don't know what its for,
    how can i contact them to get a refund,

• Ow
    owen Nov 22, 2008

WWW.ELEMENT5.INFO showing up on my credit card.

• Ca
    Caddy Nov 05, 2008

It's Agnitum (Outpost Firewall). Do you have it on your PC? Have you purchased their product recently?