www.drjays.comwrong item sent, misrepresented item

I feel that this site purposely failed to label a jacket 'boys' to lead people to believe that the jacket was a men's. There was nothing in the description at all about the jacket being 'boys, ' I even had my friends look at it and they just laughed. Upon receiving the jacket I promptly emailed them, receiving only rude and unhelpful emails in return. They made absolutely no effort to correct the situation.
This must be one of those fly-by-night sites that doesn't care about customer satisfaction, or whether or not the customer receives the right item for that matter.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF IT IS A CHEAP PRICE, YOU MIGHT NOT GET WHAT YOU ORDER!!!

• Ms
    Ms.KMJames Dec 10, 2010

I have been shopping with this site also for the pass 3 years and have never had a problem. I have nothing bad to say!

• Su
    Surferthug Nov 28, 2010

ya sounds like you screwed up buddy, I got a a shirt from there 1 time and after I took it out the package there was a ink stain on it, so I emailed them like " hey the jacket and jeans are cool but the shirt has a lil stain on it. I like your guys stuf and I never had and problems before so Ill still shop here but next time can you check the gear before you ship it? Cause the shirt was like $10 and it probly cost me $8 to ship it back bla bla bla"and 2 days after the email a new shirt showed up, so not only did they shend me a second 1 for free, they also paid more to have it there asap!!! I love DRJAYS

Comments

ChrisfromthaDtothaPHX Aug 29, 2009

Yeap.. Dr Jays has been pretty good to me as well over the years.. i have been ordering from them for the last 5 years and counting, 10 ORDERS!.. both the regular site and DJ Premium.. Only issue i ever had with them was getting the item shipped out on time once because they changed their shipping times..

• Ms
    Ms. Williams Aug 11, 2009

Maybe you failed to look more at what label you were under, normally at the top of their website you have four choices Men's, Women's, Girls, & Boys. Obviously it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that you and your friends made a mistake. I have been shopping with Dr. Jays for over 2 and a half years I have never been dissatisfied with their customer service, or any shipment I have received.