www.ClickMoneyMembers.comFraud

clickmoneymedia

****************************************************

joseph walker
clickmoneymedia

2. I got the names of these individuals from the company above and look at the names they prvided me. The supervisor and manager had to repeat themselves sorry did you want our last name as I asked surname? and kept at it until they gave it to me.
3. The names themselves are dubious.. I asked for my refund as I Ibelieve 2 fraudulent transcations of $.99 and $52.56 was deducted without my knowledge.
4. I also told them I plan to close this money laundering business down as they cheat customers by saying you won't get this anymore and your credt card is flagged red and youcan't do business with us..!! I said I don't need your business but you guys keep saying how we can make money.
5. I called and pressed until I got a supervisor who would not refund me my 0.99 and then said on the blower get the manager online or I am getting the RSS in on you scam and yes all refunded according to them with confirmation of nos too. Will see waht happens but these fellas need to be locked up and thrown in the slammer. Petty crooks preying on young, old, gullible people... Beware!!! I will post a line once I get my credits back into my card within 2 weeks..

Be warned!!!

• On
    Online Customer Service Oct 16, 2009

The charges you have mentioned above are associated with the order of a Google CD and there are no commitments with the free product - however, there are bonus free trial periods to membership websites that accompany the download and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated several times throughout the ordering process - on our sales page, the order page, the confirmation/thank you page and it is also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer.

The following disclosure is directly on the website where the orders are placed and can be found on both the order and thank you pages:
    "By submitting this form, I am ordering the Click Money CD™ and trial membership for $2.29 S&H. After the 7 day trial, I will be charged $59.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to the Fast Grants Members Site™ and Network Agenda™ for $7.95 a and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions. For questions, call [protected], anytime, 24 hours a day."

Your post mentions that you believe 2 fraudulent transactions of $.99 and $52.56 were deducted without your knowledge. If you are not the person who placed the order for the Google CD, I certainly do apologize and our company takes Fraud very seriously - when Fraud is perpetrated against any customer, it is also perpetrated against us. The only way we are able to issue charges is by having the complete credit card #, expiration date and security verification # submitted with an order and we are very willing to help whom ever has had any difficulties in this manner associated with our company. If you did not place this order, whatever information is captured at the time the order was placed can be provided to law enforcement should you choose to pursue legal action.

If any further assistance is needed, please contact customer service at [protected].

If you are another customer that is reading this and you have already tried customer service, but feel that we have failed you in some way or you feel you weren't treated fairly please call me directly at [protected], or email me at [email protected], I will be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
    Online Customer Support

• Br
    Brahma Nov 25, 2009

I am another victim of clickmoney scam. The difference is that I lost US $52.56 twice before I was aware of what was happening. I called their customer service and was flatly told that I wouldn't get back any refund exactly for all the reasons stated in the email from the Customer Services above. I kept on calling the customer services but without any results.

What I don't understandstand how can this kind of scam can go on with a well-known name, Google. It can happen only in the United Staes and Nigeria. Shame on you.

Client ID5245645