www.BWayPhoto.comFraud and cheating!

N

I was trying to buy a camera advertised on their website for very cheap. They ask me to call up and confirm. When i do that they say that the camera i was trying to buy was a Japanese model and to buy the American version, i would have to pay more. Complete scam... I had to cancel my order and waste my time.

• Ra
    Rakesh Ranchod Jan 23, 2008

I went through the same thing.

1. I placed the order online
    2. I got an email saying I need to call them to confirm my order.
    3. I called and they tried to sell me batteries for the camera.

Note: They said the battery that comes with the camera only lasts 10 min and that I need to buy a $70 battery for the camera to work. When I said I don't need a battery the man on the other end said (in a rude manner) that I don't really want the camera and that he was canceling the order.

Now I have to keep an eye on my credit card statements to make sure that they don't change me.

This is a fraudulent setup!!

The website is: bwayphoto.com

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices