www.buysteroidscheap.comripped off never received the item

Never received the item. Paid the money to Chris Kemp a.k.a Phillip Hodgkinson. Never returns e-mails and he pretends to be in Asia but lives in U.K. Conman, thief, and he is a worthless robbing ###.

• Au
    aussiekgc Nov 13, 2009

I made a dupe order by mistake, my intention was to cancel one, so i email Phillip Hodgkinson [[email protected]] to cancel.

I then got a phone call from him hulling abuse down the phone, telling me to f**k off.
    I said this is no way to talk to a poteinal customer and the abuse continued!!

STAY AWAY----- DOGGY COMPANY!!!

• Ga
    Gary_H Dec 02, 2009

Thanks for your information. Thank god presently I have not paid the items cause I have not received an invoice.

For all interested buyers I advise www.alibaba.com and then search gold suppliers which are approved by alibaba ;-).

It works.

• Ad
    adam79777 Jan 15, 2010

be aware of [email protected] this guy is nuts scammer ect. took my money never got the goods. ehrn i emailed him he told me to f**** my self

• Pa
    paul lemmon Apr 11, 2010

do not buy anything from philip hodgkinson, the bloke is nuts. he sold me dodgy thai anabol. some tabs where bright pink, the others were white and crumbly. there fake. he keeps phoning me and hurlin abuse. personnally after talkin to him he sounds gay. i paid money to account under name of alan greaves at the abbey. please dont make the same mistake as me and get sucked in. his goods are cheap cause there crap. you get what you pay for. i will be gettin and writin alan greaves address as my sister works for abbey. so please stay tuned. alan or philip you are gay. lol

• Kk
    kkk666 Jun 08, 2010

HI I bought some stuff of him 6 months ago and after my 10 emails and 2 months waiting I had to threat him with Barclay's fraud department and... 15 minutes I received a phone call with abuse like everyone from philip hodgkinson (indian?). In email No 11 I gave him 3 days to sort it out, got then excuses why its 2 months late (holiday, kids bla bla bla) anyway 4 more days and I finally received my order of 500 (20 crushed) from Taiwan. Dont know if they r working will see next month.

math 182 May 29, 2011

yer i ordered about £100 that came fine but then made an order of about £300 that never came. i emailed him and nothing came back. what a ### wish i could get my hands on that ###.