www.big4ads.comsite disappearance

I joined Big4ads.com 2 months ago. An amount of earned money accumulated in my account is over Rs. 2000/- As joining the compnay has collected Rs. 1000/-as initial payment and promised to pay Rs.6 per click with 10 clicks a day. i.e. Rs 60. 00 per day. Suddently the company vanished from internet. That is on 5th August, 2009.There are over 6000 members who must have paid Rs.1000.00 or more. Can the company be traced? Please help.
Assis Mascarenhas ID 5828 and 5976.

• Ra
    rajesh kolluri Jul 28, 2009

hi friends,

i am rajesh, i have joined in www.big4ads.com 2 months back. they are not giving payouts from past 2 months. they have changed their office. the phones are not working. they are not updating regularly. please beware about this type of companies.

sachin23386 Aug 05, 2009

i m too victim, please be aware all my net frnds. there is no shortcut to earn money...

• Ms
    m.sureshbabureddy Aug 05, 2009

M.SURESH BABUREDDY.ID NO:145
    D.O:17-3-181, POOLA STREET, TIRUPATI.CELL NO:[protected].
    I am not paymet please send payment. and 2 referal payment in icici
    bank amount paid.RS.2000/-MAIL ID :[email protected]

• Ra
    rama krishna krovi Aug 10, 2009

i have also paid Rs.3000/- in AXIS Bank LTd on 11.07.09. But no PINs received so far. yes, it is a fake website. my best friend introduced me. he got payment.

• Su
    Suryanarayana May 01, 2010

hi sir this is surya i am joined to big4ads.com i paid to 3000.Rs /-in icici bank but the site is not working. My mail ID is [email protected] if any information please send the mail.

• Bh
    bharani Aug 16, 2016

I had paid 1000 rupees for this company.and they had given me an account with an id 5109 and this site provides me 6 adds every day if i see them they will give me 60 rupees per day and they had not pay me any money and when i am trying to open the site it says under construction and take action on this kind of sites...

• Dr
    dr.sunil kondekar Aug 16, 2016

I Dr.sunil kondekar from basmatnagar join the big4ads scheme but they are not responding.THEY are not paying & also they have change their address & phone.