www.ATCR.BIZfraud

Company shown more plans i.e. deposit 9000/- after 4 month co. pay Rs.27000/- advance printed postdated cheque IDBI bank
RBI guidline all banks don"t issue printed cheque.
please check co. website www.atcr.biz

sameerv53 Dec 22, 2009

the company is giving us the share on there profit wat will happen when the company comes down. And there is major crash in business.

MAHESH indurkar Dec 23, 2009

who said that the is froud..
    you know the background of co. and their statastics. And the most important this is that the has doining really very good job.. becouse he know the common man.. and their problem. because he knows their surrounding depened on them. he has became 0 to hero.
    the person which come from 0 with indira gandhi sadbhavna award. he never chit to the common man..
    if you wants to test the business just watch and see... the future is bright bye ATCR BY RAVINDRA DESHMUKH.

• Ra
    rajeev atcr.biz Dec 30, 2009

yes correct

SATISH S KALMADY Jan 01, 2010

hi, this is abhijith here i dont known really how it works, and i want to known as common man can be safe for my investment.

([email protected])

SATISH S KALMADY Jan 01, 2010

HI, IWANT BE CLEAR IN YOUR VISION, HOW SAFE IAM? PLEASE TELL ME.

• Kr
    k rajendra Jan 01, 2010

this investment plan is worth or not that is scondary, first to get ten percent commission we create candidate which are very close to us, and it only spoil the relation, here everybody wants to be early rich rather to do the hard work.where other company closed like, cbd, beapur, who gave them their return money.
    we are sad our relatives only make us confuse to go ahead to lost our money,
    k. rajendra

• Ra
    RAJKUMAR KARANATKA Jan 13, 2010

ATCR IS FINE AND STRONG COMPANY WHICH GIVING NECK TO NECK PROFIT TO THIER WISHER BUT OTHER ARE NOT DOING SO, ATCR CMD IS KNOW HOW TO BUILT BUSINESS BUT COMMON MAN NO IDEA ABOT BUSINEES HE KNOWS THAT THIS PRINCIPLE IS DOUBLED IN 5 TO 6 YEAR ONLY

• Ex
    Expert007 Jan 18, 2010

ACTR is a fraud company. No wherein the planet you can get 300% return within 5 months! If that is the case the rate of return per annum will be 1200%!!! All stock market in this world will close down and even the banks, governments... and they will invest in this company! What a FRAUD! For those Who have invested in this company ALL THE BEST (If you get the promised amount, not the cheque) and also please note that Ravindra Deshmukh is not a Indira Gandhi award winner! Get me the website or the link! I have tried 17 times to be precise! This is one of the PONZI scheme!
    Don't get fooled and cry!

• Fi
    fiero68 Jan 21, 2010

we don't know what the actual is . i had invested in this company and i got the return also but this is true how a company give this much of return to the investor...

so don't think more and invest the money that you can handle if company runaway.

basix Jan 28, 2010

it is frud company, i am sure dont try for easy money.

N.srinivas

• Sj
    s Joshi Jan 29, 2010

Everybody is right at his position. We can't imagine what we have not seen and we feel its not possible. Being having person from Science background one thing I know that nothing is imposible. You can try something by taking steps which if goes wrong will not hamper ur day to day life. If anybody want to know how to earn more 4%+ from Aryarup then contact [protected]. There are some ways by which u can earn 2% daily on ur limited funds.

Savita H Feb 03, 2010

I have invested in ATCR in the month of November 2009 (75 days Ultra package) which was due on 1.2.2010. But till today I have not received my payment. Secondly as far as NEFT transfer is concerned I have made a request for NEFT transfer on 15.1.2010, but till today money has been not transferred to my bank account. In short company is not following, what they are committing to the people. They are showing a carrot to common people and cheating them. MY REQUEST TO ALL THE INVESTORS IS THAT BE CAREFUL BEFORE INVESTING IN ATCR. PLEASE DON'T INVEST. THE AGENTS WHICH ARE COMMING TO YOU ARE GIVING FALSE INFORMATION FOR THEIR COMMISSION ONLY. SO DON"T BELIEVE THEM.

• Dh
    Dhaval Trivedi Feb 04, 2010

Hi Investor Pls. make sure before making any Investment in this area.. One of the agent come to me for give this type of Schem for me.. I Don't like this thing, don't try this, , this is my Humble request for all...

• Ni
    Nilesh Kulkarni Feb 05, 2010

Hi guys ...read all these comments.
    I think the right direction to go to find out about the company and the owner is to go backwards to find the history of this person..."Rajendra Deshmukh".

What was his real profession before this so called "investment company". ?
    His family background?

AND THE BEST RESOURCE FOR THIS INFO IS THE ..."MEDIA". Can someone give them a call about this. We all know they are GREEDY for such news.

Great Idea Isnt' it?...lets go for it and solve the confusion.

• Gi
    GIRISH814 Feb 12, 2010

my friend said hat company is good but i m confused so give me more information about the company bcoz the company site is only open for members only.

• In
    INDER07 Feb 15, 2010

ITS A BIG FRAUD

• Ka
    karank Feb 15, 2010

this is a fraud company i invested 5000000 and been cheated case is running

• Ta
    Takappa.R Feb 17, 2010

I have invested in atcr under the product of alto on 15.11.2009 and my due date is 15.03.2010 but till now i have not received cheque from atcr and even i have not received any message for what they are doing .

• Lr
    L.Rajesh Feb 17, 2010

I have invested 1.5 Lacs and got nothing. almost 2 months passed and not yet got a single paisa. Mr. Deshmukh pl. check your system is somebody playing frud ? pl. resolve the problem! I've trouble due to this in getting new joinings in my group, people ask for proof of my income from atcr ... and i have got NIL ...! How the other people can trust the atcr biz ?
    L.Rajesh

Baljit Feb 20, 2010

Dear Rajesh...

I am also a part of ATCR and getting my returns on time.Could you please let me know the details of your investment as name of the package purchased and date of investment so that I could help you in this regard.You can contact me at e-mail address [email protected] for more informations.

Baljit

ANIL ARORA Feb 20, 2010

i want to invest in ATCR .please guide me

• Tu
    Tusar Nayak Feb 23, 2010

It is necessary to have two two direct referrals both side for payout. (It includes one time membership charge Rs. 1500 and any package which one is suitable and within your budget).
    I am confused, If I invest some amout in ATCR then whether have to search for two left and right investors. Is it compulsory to get the thye return from investment.
    Is PAN card is necessary?It looks like a chain of investment.
    If I invest one Lak rupees then what is the return amount ?Can you let me know the package of investment plans .

Regards
    Tusar

Baljit Feb 24, 2010

Dear Tusar,

I would like to clarify your query.

1.You will get returns(Company Performance Bonus) irrespective of the packages you purchase .You need not to search for left and right investors for returns. Two direct referrals (one on each side) are necessary for payout as incentive ( this is an additional income).

2. Profile with PAN must be completed for the release of payout.

3. On investment of 1 lac you will be getting a return of RS 1391.67 ( after TDS deduction) for 240 days.

Hope this answer your query.

You can contact me for further details at [email protected]

Baljit

• Gu
    guruji16 Feb 26, 2010

will somebody please tell me the reality of ATCR?
    I don't think that any company can give such huge returns in too short period.The company does not seem to stand long.Soon there will be news of company's fraud with innocent investors.Even then i have decided to invest 9000+1500=10500 in the company as a gamble.So please some one tell me wether i am on the right track?
    mail to- [email protected]

Sandeep K. Mar 04, 2010

atr is a flopshow now. Dont invest a single penny unless Deshmukh starts to pay his investors money. I thought he would atleast run this company by 2010 end but hopelessly he started cheating very early. Whats the vision??? He should not have committed the returns if he could not manage the funds. He also knows that he cant run away after taking the huge amount of investors, can be a threat to his life !

• Ab
    Abdul Rashid Mar 06, 2010

Dear Deshmukh ji(Dada),

As per discussion held in Darjeeling Seminar, I had put up the question that on 15/01/2010 I transffered money as per your circular to bank but the amount has not been credited in my account so far. In reply you and Mr. Pandey ji said that due to technical problem it takes certain time for first bank account transffer. From now onwards i.e february2010 transffer will be done within 10 days and it will come down to 5 days. But I am sorry to inform you that your word has been failed, because I have transffered again in my account on 1/02/2010 but till today i.e. 6/03/2010 transffer not yet credited in my bank account. But at the same time the redemption of other places of has been received. After knowing the fact I contact customer care and they replied the last week of the february your amount will be credited but not done so far. Why?

Regards,
    Abdul Rashid (PDC Dhubri)
    [email protected]l.com

• Ab
    Abdul Rashid Mar 06, 2010

Dear ATCR,

The investors who purchased alto trading package and their maturity date was in january and february have not received their cheques till today or it has not been shown in their ewallet payout account. Why delay????????????

Abdul Rouf

Sandeep K. Mar 07, 2010

Sagar,

To whom you are talking kaizad is also a networker like us. Please tell me if your neft isbeen done thru him !!

• Pr
    Pravin_Pol Mar 08, 2010

Well, I never like to misword anything, but in fact one issue which is happening with me. I had invested 1 lac in 3 months back for 120 days scheme. I recieved only one checque for half amount till date and the amount also. But god knows about the second cheque. Multiple times I have email them but no reply, Called them on bandra office nos, but busy everytime. Is there someone who helps me out here...OR shall i also suppose wrong about this happening.

• Ar
    A.RASHID Mar 09, 2010

Dear Deshmukh ji,
    CMD,
    Image Multitrade Company Pvt. Ltd.and at present ATCR too.

We are proud to be with you for last four years. Myself and my family and also my agents and atcr family member having trust and faith for which we are now with atcr. What we are going to state it is not my and my families views, it is the views of all ATCR members for which I like to put some relevence as stated by ATCR member and at the same time how to solve the problem I will also request for your personal interfarence to solve the problems.

A trader trade 25 lacs rupees and his daily payout is around 50000 in a month 15 lacs. The ATCR is supposed to pay the amount within 15 to 20 days 50% of the monthly amount but the said person has yet not received even a single paisa after transferr the amount to the bank on 1st feb 2010. The said member now demands that if I keep trading 7 lacs 50 thousand it will return 6 lacs 75 thousand rupees within 45 days as per the rule of ATCR. Now you suggest how to reply and also satisfy to this member.

For example, A laxury bus is having a sit capacity of 30 passenger but the bus owner issues 70 or more tickets then do you think it is possible to adjust or satisfy all the passenger in such condition. I think ATCR's condition is same as the bus owner. it is the duty of the bus owner to provide another bus for the passenger to satisfy them.

Now my humble suggetion to you either you increase your men power to solve the problem or you stop trading untill you solve the pending problems.

Dear Deshmukh ji I respect you though I am an old man because your lounching company is Image so you should maintain the image of your company and your self throughout the India and as well as In the world.

I also request you to instruct the senior most people and customer care to treat the trader as a family member of ATCR. And provide proper support to down lines.

Regards
    Abdul Rashid
    PDC, Dhubri(Assam

• Da
    dayananddubey Mar 14, 2010

ATCR is pure networking compony, wich is working in Hotel resorts and real estate, COMPONY's vission very clear.Don't wory U can Invest in blindely Frm Ahmedabad
    cont.- [protected]

ashish600 Mar 14, 2010

hi, this is ashish kapadia here i dont known really how it works, and i want to known as common man can be safe for my investment.any cmmit cal me on my cel [protected] gujarat..

• Si
    simran1 Mar 15, 2010

Do not invest even a single rupee!!!
    Company ke bhaagne ka time aa gaya hai...from last 2 months se koi cheque nahi aaya...cheque ki jagah e wallet dena shuru kar diya...but usko encash karane ke liye 2 months se bank transfer nahi huya...matlab ki paisa outgoing from last 2 month is zero...
    ab jo invest huya hai last 2 months main woh sab Deshmukh ji ne liya...aur rumor ki paln change hone wale hai ...taki log paisa tezi se laga de...
    wait for 1 more month...company gayi...

Sandeep K. Mar 16, 2010

Can anybody tell me why can't the company even after this panic in investors, increase the customer srvice lines. There is only one no. which is always engage or there is no reply. The company of this tune 1200 cr should have at least 10 lines for customer support, ultimately customers satisfaction is of utmost importance. Can this simple thing can be tought to Mr Deshmukh (Indira Gandi award winner or whatever..) When investments been done in the month of Nov Dec they should have prepared themselves for the payouts to be done from feb onwards. Now its only a huge faith in Mr Deshmukh that their promoters are saying everybody's money is safe and payout will start. Those who have given their IFS code and the a/c nos they also have not got the transfer for last two months. If there is so much problem in neft/rtgs transer then they should issue cheques !!! or there is some other problem they should clearly state, two months is more than sufficient time to resolve neft transfer issues if they have got any. Ifanybody is getting the a/c transfer now also that means ALTO trade is of 150 days now !!! Am I wrong ? Ok lets pray everybody those who have invested their hard earned Money on this auspicious occassion of GudiPadwa that the Company resolves all its issues soon and the caption of the ship Mr deshmukh comes out as a clear LEADER and remain God for everybody. God bless...

• Mr
    Mr.tiger Mar 16, 2010

I also agree what Mr.sandeep k. told about ATCR. About two months their are no bank transfer. What's problem? how long can anyone wait? The promoter of company making fool telling everybody's money is safe?

• Sh
    shaf250 Mar 17, 2010

I have transferred the money from ewallet to bank on 1st march and 15th march 2010
    but the money is not transferred yet...I am in a big problem
    shafqat khan
    (W.B.)

Sandeep K. Mar 17, 2010

Has any Promoter or Leader have guts to give DADA's mobile no. (Current) or his address on this forum ??????

Ashish S Mar 17, 2010

Hello Guys,

Need a proper & loyal comment from your side. Does ATCR gives maximum outcome for our investments and is it safe to invest in ATCR?

Thanks,
    Ashish S.

Sandeep K. Mar 17, 2010

There are two enquiries --One from Shaik Imran and another from Sunil of Karnataka - to know what to do as they were cheated in an MLM scam.Shaik Imran lost his money after he was induced to become a member in a company called Aryarup Tourism & Resort Club Private Ltd. He was asked to enrol two more members and earn a lot of money. Dear Imran, the company is into the illegal money circulation scheme and this scheme is called binary. If you are from Andhra Pradesh, you can approach any police station in your area and lodge a criminal complaint against that company.Corporate Frauds Watch prevailed upon the Director General of Police to issue a memo to all the police stations in the State to file criminal cases against money circulation schemes. On that memo you can see my name (M V Syam Sundar, secretary, Corporate Frauds Watch) and you can insist upon the station house officer to register a case against that company.It is sad that a sizable number of people are losing their hard-earned money believing blindly whatever they are told. They should check and verify the veracity of those claims before investing the money in such schemes.Save your money in the Bank or spend to enjoy your life. Why do you allow these crooks enrich themselves unjustly. In another case, One Sunil joined in some schem on Internet and lost Rs. 10, 000. Now he could not even trace his perpetrator. That is how these crooks are operating all over India.My dear fellow humans all over world! Beware of crooks who are lurking in every corner to deceive you and vanish with your hard-earned money. Do not fall prey to these schemes. Even if you fall, go to the police and lodge a criminal complaint against them. If you do not, your neighbour might become victim next time. It may be your friend or relative, do not hesitate to file criminal case against that company.
    posted by Shyam Sundar at 19:58 on 18-Feb-2010

Ashish S Mar 17, 2010

Yeah, i read that, but it seems there are many people to who has availing this facility with no issues. They are praising the scheme & the owner, too.
    So, still bit in confusion as the number of praisers also is too high compared to that of those who are opting out of the same.

Can someone add up for this?

Thanks in advance.