Chris Minnick Jan 24, 2008

I have been charged $14.95 twice. Who are you? and when did I sign-up for service? I've already made a phone call to my local Consumer Advocate (KCRA 3 News). Refund of $29.90 needs to be refunded immediately.

• Ta
    tasha edwards Jan 24, 2008

I found out that I am apparently a member of a place I hav enever seen in my life. I was charged two fees of 14.95, and two over draft fees, because me bank account is only used to pay bills, and there is only enough to cover them in there. I had to cancell my card, to I wouldn't get charged again, and I had to file a claim against this comapnay. I hope that someone does something about this. These people shouldn't have my account information, that is illegal to tak money from an account, when it is unauthorized!

• Pb
    Pbuser Jan 23, 2008

Total Scam. Call [protected] as Rebecca mentioned. It worked for me. Also, call the Better Business Bureau (www.bbb.org) and the FTC- Federal Trade Commission. There is no doubt that you will get your money back. BOYCOTT INTELIUS!!! THEY ARE A BIG FRAUD!

• Br
    Brenda Bowman Jan 23, 2008

I signed up to get a 3-in-1 credit report and I called immediately after to get my account cancelled. My account has been billed inappropriately two times for $29.95. I intend to get my money back since I canelled this account in November.

• Re
    Rebecca Mazzarelli Jan 23, 2008

I, too, was charged for things I never agreed to, twice. I never even knew i was a "member" until I looked at my bank statement. I just called their company and spoke to a representative, and then a supervisor. I was issued a refund for one charge, however I was told the other charge was non-refundable. If you're looking for their telephone number, it's [protected].

• Di
    Diane J Keith Jan 22, 2008

I did not order this service yet I was billed 19.95. I would like to know how this can happen and how to stpo it from happening in the future. I woulso like to find out how to get my money refunded

• Mi
    Michael Richard Plunger Jan 18, 2008

I immediately cancelled. then why have I bin charged $29.95! This is fraud! I want MY money back!

JOSEPH KARIUKI Jan 18, 2008

whats your customer service number,web or even email.this really look phishy.how do you handle complains?

JOSEPH KARIUKI Jan 18, 2008

i subscribed with this suspiscious company for my 3-in-1 credit report.i finally didnt get my report for they said could not confirm my profile of which i could not understand.I then immediately cancelled.Why then am I charged.I need my money back.This a fraudlent and phishy company.I need my money otherwise I will take some measures if not.I need my refund right away.I may even block my cc to prevent future fraud n transaction on my account.I was charged $29.95

Joe Mahma Jan 17, 2008

I was charged 3 times the $14.95 by this PMIDENITY company when I never even signed up in the first place.

They got my CC info from a company called intelius.com <<<<AVOID

Now I have to go file a dispute at my bank. Yay.

• Sh
    Shane Kyles Jan 15, 2008

I have been charged twice now $14.95! I have cancelled my membership twice and expect to be reimbursed immediately. How is this legal to charge people without consent. I expect a full refund in the amount $29.90.

charles Romero Jan 14, 2008

I had two charges of $29.95 taken out. plus two charges of $1.00 I am ver un happy with your service. Charles.

charles Romero Jan 14, 2008

I did not agree to a membership nor did I agree for them to take any money out of my account. I was using a diffrent service of free credit report. I want my money back or will have to result in futher actions against your company. I dont know what this is and I definatly did not authorise any funds out of my account.

• Ro
    Ronald Thibodeaux Jan 14, 2008

I also have been taken for $14.95 from my account, if you do not refund there will be legal actions taken place, and i already had lawyer look at it, please rfund my money and send me an email that you are doing this.

• Sh
    Sharon Richards Jan 13, 2008

I also used Intelius to track down a number that was called on my cell phone after it was stolen. A few days later AP9*PMIDENTITY showed up on my November and then my December statement. This is an outrage how can they charge my credit card without prior my consent. I've looked up this company and there are tons of complaints with similar stories.

• Ke
    Kevin Bradford Jan 12, 2008

I am very confused about how legally this company can charge my account or others without consent. I used a service called Intelius to find a couple of old friends that I lost touch with. I used my Discover card for one person and my debit/MC card for another. About a week later I receive a $14.95 charge on each debit/credit card from a company listed as AP9*PMIDENTITY on one card and 24PROTECTPLUS on the other (this is in addition to the services I already paid for). I did get in touch with an employee for this company and they did refund me, which was good. But, my main concern was that they told me that I authorized it. Which is not true. I advise anybody that reads this do no use Intelius. Evidently, Intelius and AP9/24PROTECTPLUS are in kahoots with one another.

• Mi
    michelle brown Jan 11, 2008

I also have been charged unauthorized amounts on my account. I am trying to find out how this occured, and how it was authorized. It seems that this is a nice occurance to have money taken out of peoples accounts without their knowlege. I am sure that your company has headquarters. What is the address and customer service #.. Remove my name off of this.

• Ge
    Gerald Johnson Jan 10, 2008

You have taken money out of my checking account
    that I did not approve of or agree to so put it back or I
    will not stop here.

Respectfully, Gerald Johnson

• Em
    Emma M. Sipes Jan 08, 2008

I am waiting for you e-mail concerning the cancellation of my membership.

• Em
    Emma M. Sipes Jan 08, 2008

To whom it may concern:

On the 7th of january, Your company took $29.95 out of my checking. Unfortunately I assumed (which you should'nt assume) I was only to be charged $1.00 .

Please, please take my name off your list and cancel my membership. I am on a fixed income and cannot afford the membership at this time. My credit membership # is
    [protected].
    I was given two sets of numbers. How about this set
    [protected]?
    Send me an e-mail of my cancellation of the membership.

• Da
    david e. ramirez s. Jan 08, 2008

two chargesof $29.95 have been charged to my checking accountwithout my permission

• Al
    Alexander Eydelson Jan 04, 2008

One charge in the amount of $14.95 have been charged to my checking account without my permission.

• Li
    Lisa Wagner Jan 03, 2008

Two charges of 29.95 have been charged to my checking account without my permission. I want to know what to do about it and how can I get my money back. And how to keep this from happening again?!

Anonymous Dec 28, 2007

Two charges in the amount of $14.95 have been charged to my checking account without my permission.