www.200cashnow.comthieves

These people are thieves. They took $19.00 from my account. No one bothered to tell me the status of my loan, when i called the number on their website, they told me if i did not add their email address to my safe list then basically, I am screwed. So i dunno wat the outcome of the application was but they still took my money. I am about to report them to the Better Business Bureau and i will write bad reviews for them anytime I come across their name.

• Je
    jerbear424 May 06, 2010

I'm just another victim of their thivery. I say we all get together and do a class action lawsuit going against this companym. I will be reporting them to the BBB. I will do some research from now on before doing anything financial online unless I use a prepaid visa.

• Na
    navyangel May 01, 2009

I totally agree. I applied for this loan and never received call back or an email, then I was checking my account on line and noticed they had withdrawn $44.00 from my account. So not only did I not receive my loan, I was ripped off $44.00, but ending up bouncing a check, and got NSF from both my bank and the company I wrote my check to. There needs to be stricter guidelines so that so many don't keep getting ripped off, and other don't have to learn the hard way.

• Al
    alexn1974 Apr 23, 2009

They got me thats for sure. Took my $19.00 and denied me for the loan. What a rip off. I wish I would have known about this company sooner. Do not use them or give them your information. Its a big scam.

• Sh
    shannie Apr 23, 2009

I AM ALSO WORRIED I APPLIED WITH THIS COMPANY EARLIER TODAY AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A RESPONSE BACK. I DID TRY AND CONTACT THE COMPANY DIRECTLY TO CHECK THE STATUS OF MY APPLICATION AS WELL; I RECEIVED A RECORDING INDICATING THAT LOAN STATUS CHECK COULD NOT BE VERIFIED VIA TELEPHONE.

• Al
    alexn1974 Apr 17, 2009

Im worried now I just applied with them 5 min ago. I dont know what to expect now. None of this showed up untill after I had applied.

• Ka
    kathy587 Mar 28, 2009

I completely agree! I had the same bad experience with this company. They claim my application was denied as they were not able to verify informaiton on my application. I checked with my references and my employer, and they advised they had not received any calls from this company, asking them to verify information.

I did file a complaint with the BBB, and it is currently being investigated. I hope 200cashnow.com is shut down soon so they can stop defrauding innocent people.