www. pretty pooches.comnot very professional and not honest

A

On their web site, they had glowing reports of a wonderful loving Christian clean home for their dog's. We drove many hours to pick up the puppy. When we arrived there, the puppy was rushed out to us. I guess so we could not see the condition of the trailer they lived in. We did not want to go in, it was all dog's barking, and the place was not clean looking. They had animal's tied outside and lot's of pigs.
The Puppy thank goodness, was friendly. We took him out of there fast.
They did not even have him clean. He needed a bath on the way home. We took him to our vet the next day. He had ear mites and needed his ears cleaned. Otherwise he was O.K. Thank goodness.

After what we have heard about another complaint, We are lucky that is all he had wrong.
He is a constant barker, and we are working on it. I think thats all he heard all his life. ( I'm sure caged all the time) We love the puppy and are so glad we saved him from that place.
I hope they can't lie to more people, and they are stopped. It is the first time we got a puppy on the internet. I know some people get dog's from honest people, but we would not do it again, unless the area is close and we see the condition of the dog's and home they are in.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices