www. Myord.commncharge for order not submitted

4 / 29 67775 dri*symantec generic www. Myord commn charged my credit card account for $39. 99.
I did not order anything from you nor do i want it.
Please credit this charge back to my account.

• El
    eleanor schmitt May 06, 2008

How do i stop these charges on credit card?

• Wi
    William J. Spicer Jun 07, 2008

You charged my visa account for $66.98 I did not want this product. I renewed my norton service only. Contact me by e-mail or at 303-252-1349

• Ha
    Harol E & Alice S Wood Jun 11, 2008

I have been charged for DRI*Symantec $59.99
    Reference # 249216G1009ZD8N. I WANT TO KNOW WHY I WAS CHARGED FOR THIS.

WHEN I HAVE THIS ALREADY
    I HAVE PAID MY NORTON ANNUAL RENEWAL FOR 2008 $59.99 ALREADY #249216GF00X9EL12

• Ph
    Phyllis H. Poulin Jun 17, 2008

Please let me know if you are refunding the 39.99 to me. I don't think I have an account with you.

robert k wettstein Jun 25, 2008

I ordered norton 360 for 59.00 dollars but now I got my credit card statement and it said I was charged 131.98 whats going on. I never paid that much for this in the past Pleasereply to this. robert k wettstein.

• Ru
    Rube A. Nelson Sr. Jun 28, 2008

I paid $59.99 Thru Bank of America Jan 12, 2008 for your Smart Diagnostic Technology program. However I have never got the items fixed-the program still ask me to register.

Please Help!

• Wa
    Wanda Siewers Jul 06, 2008

My credit card was charged 59.99 for DRI*Symantec and I cancelled the order before the process was completed. This charge needs to be taken off of my credit card. Please let me know when this has been done by above email address.

Jan Batchelor Jul 16, 2008

My Visa Card was charged $40.49 for DRI*Symantec www.myord.commn on May 25th I was not aware I had
    ordered this - I was renewing my Norton Annual Renewal
    at $46.80 which I have now received the Bill for. Please
    refund my Visa $40.49 and let me know what other information
    you require from me. I have no idea how this occurred but would be obliged if you would take care of it for me.
    Thank you. Jan Batchelor.
    Please let me know when you have corrected this.

• Lo
    lorraine r. otto Jul 24, 2008

Duplicate charges for norton annual renewalreference number4806.Amount $42.65 NORTON ANNUAL RENEWAL NORTON.COM/CSCA. 80856190BAV transaction date 3/23
    VISA March2008 statement

DRISYMANTECSTORE.COM WWW.MYORD.COMMN 205395312
    tansaction date 3/10.reference number3242. Amount $42.65.
    VISA April 2006 statement.

Would you please explain and credit my Visa account for the duplicate charge

• De
    Deloras Manuel Jul 28, 2008

DRI*symantic generic charged to my visa 131.99 not the advertised price. will be looking for a refund soon. d manuel

• Ca
    carol Rapolz Jul 29, 2008

i was charge $136.96 for this protection on my charge card, no way was it soppue to be that much. please get back with me on this.

• Wi
    William A. Bennis Jul 30, 2008

I receive pop up messages that Norton protection has expired! On 7-14-2008 reordered with my visa card. T0day 7-30-2008 my Visa account has been charged $59.99, ref. # 2469216819000118072257 DRI*Symantec www.myord.comMN. If I donot have the Norton update, please return my $59.99. I went thru the process of downloading this item, now you say I donot have the protection!!!? Please explain.!!!

Wm. A Bennis
    [email protected]
    520-7492472

• Ve
    velma bennett Aug 04, 2008

My name is Velma Bennett. I have already complained about this product, on your complaint board, when do you all respond. I want my $69.98 back, that was charged to my debit card on 6/13/08. Your product is not working on my computer. Do I have to contact the BETTER BUISNESS BUREAU, to get my money back? I have done business with you all before and was satisfied, but this is not right this time. You all don't even have a number that anyone can call, and this complaint board is a JOKE. Please refund my money. Your product is not working. Please at least respond to your complaint board. Velma Bennett

• Ve
    velma bennett Aug 04, 2008

I see you all just let people complain and you do nothing. I see the same complaints on your board, over and over. Please give me my money back. This is too much money to just let go. What is this complaint board for. Do you all really look at it? I want my money back PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E Velma Bennett

• Mi
    Miguel F, Galan Aug 20, 2008

Dear Microsoft on June 08, 2008, I have purchase a software and was downloaded to my computer and seem like I have problems with it, can you please downloaded again, Thanks

Descripción: CHECKCARD 0609 DRI*Windows Mktplace WWW.MYORD.COMMN 24692168161000989898229

Fecha de registro: 06/10/2008

Cantidad: $149.95

Tipo: Tarjeta de débito

• Ge
    George Morris Sep 01, 2008

DRI*Symantec Generec
    On Aug 16 -18 I signed up & received Norton protection. Next day, I could not use my computer...it wouldnt work at all...everything was so slow...took 45 mins. to log on. So I had to remove it. Please refund the amount charged to my Visa acct. $65.60 Canadian. (Unfortunately)

Anne Lorentzen Sep 14, 2008

A charge of $69.98 was debited from my account, by DRI SymantecSony - 8/12/08 . Kindly, please refund this amount to my account as I never did complete the transaction, and the security is not in place. Thank you.

Jason McClellan Sep 18, 2008

Dear Sirs: I renewed my Norton spyware subscription on Aug 4, 2008. My VISA card was charged $184.98. I am now getting pop-ups saying that I am not protected and need to renew. I have tried to contact Norton by other means without success to correct their error. Please help. Thanks, Jason McClellan

• Ed
    edward h stark Sep 18, 2008

i was charged twice on my credit card for $59.98 once on 8-14-08 and again on 8-21-08 my order no is 770426160 hope you can get this matter taken care of thanks edward h stark

• St
    Steven Bevington Sep 19, 2008

FALSE NORTON PROTECTION
    You charged my visa account for $66.98 the protection dose not come up when I activate it. Also since downloading it it slows my computer down and I would like a refund.

• Ce
    CESAR Y CENTENO Sep 22, 2008

Symantec charged my visa account for $99.99 i did not want this product my reference #600wzv158 please call me 908 4694715 or by e-mail

ROBERT J CLEVELAND Sep 29, 2008

ON 08/25 I ORDERED ON LINE NORTONS SECURITY FOR 134.98 AND IT WAS TO BE CHARGED TO MY VISA ACCOUNT WHICH IT WAS. AT THAT TIME I WAS FOR SOME REASON T COULD NOT DOWN LOAD THE PROGRAM.I WAS STILL RECIVING MESSAGES THAT MY NORTONS WAS STILL NOT WORKING.I ASSUMED AT THIS TIME MY VISA ACCOUNT WAS NOT CHARGED THE 134.98.ON 09/22/08 I TRIED AGAIN TO PURCHASE NORTONS SECURITY FOR THE 134.98 AND AGAIN I WAS UNABLE TO DOWN LOAD THE FILES.I AM ASKING FOR MY VISA CREDIT CARD TO BE CREDITED THE FULL AMOUNT OF 269.96 AND I CAN TRY AND HAVE A DISC SENT TO ME SO I CAN DOWN LOAD INTO MY COMP.THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE R.J. CLEVELAND

• Do
    Doris Stout Oct 06, 2008

On Aug. 15 I purchased online Norton security for $59.99. I have tried numerous times to download this program to no avail. I have also tried repeatedly to contact Norton and/or Symantec to have this charge removed from my VISA account. None of the e-mail addresses will respond or forward a message to one or the other companies. These are e-mails posted on the order form and other correspondence. My order #2095181763 on Aug. 13, 08. I want my credit card to be credited with $59.99.

• Ra
    ralph h woltering Oct 11, 2008

My account was charged 68.98 on 26Sep but I never completed the application so remove this charge from account.

james mccaslin Oct 14, 2008

i was prompted to get my norton 2009 upgrade and was charged 39.99. Installation failed and my current norton was deleted +my account has disapeared as far as i know yet i am still charged. Not only that but now my computer moves like a snail and im getting virus plus spyware popups like crazy. I want a refund and a good explanation for this kinda of fraudualnt activity. It is at the point were i will have to completely erase my entire computer and start over. I am not happy about this.

joseph schlachter Oct 23, 2008

somehow i ended up with two renewels 1685684295 and is 1690567555
    could you refund one of them i do not need two renewels one is 69.98 the other is 67.84
    HELP HELP

• Lu
    Lu Ann Swenson Oct 25, 2008

On July 15 I renewed my Norton Virus Protection 242683882 for a year and now I'm being told that I have 13 days to renew it a gain. I am not going to renew and be charged on my visa again. the amount was $63.89. Someone Please take care of this. Thanks

John H. Todd Oct 31, 2008

My computer keeps telling me that my coverage with Norton will end in 14 days.
    on Aug 5 and 6th, 2008 I renewed my contract on two computers one desk top and one lap top for 39.99 each and charged as follows.
    ref Number 00590657380 Dri*Symantec Generic and on the 6th Ref. 00749725244 Norton Annual renewal (877-294-5265 Ca)
    thought you people were a very reliable companyand had all thease minor problems solved. I spent all morniong trying to reach you people by phone and now online, please get this straight and answer that you have done so, thanks John H. Todd

Mary Kelley Nov 14, 2008

I ordered your Norton Antivirus, Confirmation #777095269 on Nov. 7, 2008. I was unable to download your product because I am on a dial-up program. I spent hours a day for three days trying to download your product. Finally my computer slowed down so slow that I was unable to get on the internet. I finally had to get tech support and remove your partly downloaded product from my computer. I spent $58.98 for your product that I am unable to use or download. I would very much appreciate a refund of my money.

• Ri
    rick isom Nov 15, 2008

On 10/23/2008 I renewed my norton for $58.95. when I got my bill from DSI symantec for $123.96 that was charged to my crdit card like what is up with this ###. Is Norton behind this or what.

• Ke
    Kenneth Earl Turnage Nov 18, 2008

`I ordered Norton Protection Plan on 10/24/2008. I was billed twice for for this service. I only wanted one year of service. Please take $69.98 off my credit card.

Robert Sammons Nov 23, 2008

On 11/11/08 I attempted to down load a renewal of Norton Protection plan. After three hours I gave up trying. Today 11/23/08 I received notice that my protection would expire in 2 days inspite of the fact that my credit card was charged $69.98 on 11/11/08. My attempts to connect with you by telephone have proved fruitless. Please remove the Norton virus from my computer in the next 2 days with the service I have avsailable with my last years plan.

• Ru
    Ruth Eby Nov 24, 2008

I would like to cancell my subscription. Please refund my account 39.99

• St
    Stanley W. Greiner Nov 24, 2008

I was charged on Visa for Norton Annual Renewal on 11/14 for 42.59. Then, I was charged on Master Card on 11/15 for DRI Symantec for 42.59 ref # MT083220073000010423843. Please credit my Master Card for the 42.59 as it appears the charge was in error. Thankyou.

Cheryl Handley Nov 25, 2008

I took you up on this half price offer. It charged me! But it didn't download because it asked for a long id # that it didn't give me. Either call or e-mail and give me a way to finish this or take the $24.90 and put it back into my accont please... Thank you, Cheryl 205-369-6988

• Li
    Lisa G Coveyou Nov 27, 2008

I was double billed for my 2 year renewal of Norton Protection plan. I have notified my credit card company and gave them DRI*Symantec info regarding my problem and, from the looks of it, alot of others. I was over charged $59.99.

• Da
    DawnMarie Hayes Nov 29, 2008

I was charged 46.98 for a program that did not load and caused issues with my computer. How exactly do I get reimbursed?

• Na
    Nancy S. Stone Dec 02, 2008

My debit card was charged twice for a two-year Symantec contract. I had difficulty loading the program, thought I had deleted it and reordered, only to have to take the computer a specialist for help. They found out you had sent me the wrong program! I not only had to pay that charge, but I now find I have two charges, #1 on 11/03/08 for $179.98 and #2 on 11/04/08 for $154.99. How do I get reimbursed for the extra charge?

Mary Ann Curry Dec 18, 2008

I was atomatically renewed with Norton and then a charge shows up for DRI*Symantec for 69.98
    on my Mastercard. All it said is www.myord.comMN, how do they get away with this. I want an
    immediate credit to my account. I am writing to Mastercard and refusing to pay this charge. Who
    are these people?

• Sp
    spin1969 Jan 01, 2009

I was just billed $45.98 for a service I cancelled long ago. I want the charges reversed. How do I go about doing this?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices