www. Myord.commncharge for order not submitted

M

4 / 29 67775 dri*symantec generic www. Myord commn charged my credit card account for $39. 99.
I did not order anything from you nor do i want it.
Please credit this charge back to my account.

MARTHA BENNETT Jul 22, 2011

I WAS CHARGED $66.00 FOR TREND MICRO I DID NOT ORDER THIS . PLEASE REMOVE THIS CHARGE.OR GIVE ME A REFUND

• Na
    NathalieE May 06, 2011

I was charged 35.95 on my Visa acount for Trend micro (antivirus). A program that i don't even use anymore. What do i do now and how can i get a refund??

• Ro
    robert f. williams Oct 14, 2010

Ihave recieved a bill of $35.95 on my visa account [protected]) I did not charge anything on this card would you please take this bill off my card. thank you Robert f. Williams 1301 Lincoln MALL #808 LINCOLN NE. 68508 phone # [protected]. e-mail [email protected]

• Di
    DIANA HARRIS Sep 22, 2010

TAKING A LOOK AT MY OVERALL ACCOUNT I NOTICED I WAS CHARGED 39.99 FROM SYMANTIC I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS TRANACTION AND WANT WANT MY MONEY TO BE PUT BACK ON MY CARD IMMEDIATE OR I'M GOING TO FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION SO THIS COMPANY CCAN BE INVESTIGATED FOR ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES...THIS ACTION WAS DONE 3 TIMES AND I DON'T AT ALL APPRECITE IT
    DIANA HARRIS

• De
    Denise Flechner Jul 20, 2010

I am very upset that I was automatically charges July 13 2010 for this virus protection. I did not agree to be on an automatic renewal and I do not need your protection. Please refund.
    I have disputed this charge with my bank. Please remove me from your automatic renewal immediately.

Denise A Flechner

• Ei
    eileen gardner Jun 11, 2010

I did not order this product DRI*Symantec Generic and I was charged 114.99 dollars to my visa. Please make the correction to my Visa Card. Please inform me of your action Eileen Gardner
    Email address [email protected]

• Al
    Allan Jackson May 31, 2010

You already charged me for this product and now you charged me again and I don't even have that same computer. STOP chargeing me. I will fight this bill also with Dicover on my side.

• Fr
    Franklin D. Cash Mar 17, 2010

Please credit $39.95 back to my account, as I did not order this nor do I want it.

• Vi
    Virginia Kelly Jan 26, 2010

I ordered Norton 360 on December 25 and my credit card was charger 49.99 I attempted to download it several times but was unable to complete due to password issues. I now have 3 days left on another trial and recently confirmed that I was indeed charged on December 25th. I do not understand how I can be charged for something that I can't reach. Furthermore, how do I comunicate with an actual person who can help me? Can somebody please help me? Virginia Kelly

• Th
    Thi Nguyen Dec 26, 2009

Please refun $54.60 to my visa account. The order # is [protected]. I never ordered anything like this service this year. Please help. Thank you.

• Sh
    SHAZA Oct 14, 2009

My credit card was charged 69.85 for DRI*SYMANTEC i cancelled this order before it was completed but was still charged for it.I would appreciate my money being refunded for a service that is not compatable with my computer. My order number is [protected] on 2nd oct 2009. Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated. THANKS

• Ra
    rancido Oct 05, 2009

If you use Norton you DESERVE to suffer.

• Di
    Diane Addison Oct 05, 2009

I signed up for Norton Antiviruson on approximatly Sept 15th-17th. They charged my charge card but it never downloaded they kept sending me messages saying there was a problem. Not sure what to do next
    Please advise
    Diane Addison
    [protected]

• Gi
    Gilbert E Kaufmann Sep 28, 2009

my name is gilbert e kaufamnn and i was billed twice. what I ordered was the norton 360 at 69.98 I was also subsquently bill an additional cahrge of $59.99 I want this charge taken
    off my visa card immediatly. I want to be notified when you have done this. The sooner the better or I will go to the better business bureau. why is there no phone # listed?

• 1p
    1prfctpce Sep 22, 2009

I too have been charged for 64.99 a double charge. The trial version did not download. so I ordered a compaq computer which had the norton 360 was part of the pkg. which I have since registered. I would like this fee refunded as I do not intend to pay for a service I was not allowed to access.

• Ho
    howard maier Sep 17, 2009

PLEASE CORRECT MY DISCOVER CARD i ordered norton 360 for my 2 comptures at 59.95 am being charged 94.99 for [protected] and 69.98 for [protected] when it should be 119.90 for boath compturs thank you hjm

margueritewilliams Sep 17, 2009

[email protected] please send me back my money charged on my credit card for 39.99. I did not get the protection. I will no longer use NORTON.

JEN REMUS Sep 04, 2009

I WAS CHARGED 49.99 FOR VIRUS PROTECTION FROM DRISYMANTEC HP CPC. DONT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE.NORTON SUCKS. NEVER GOT MY VIRUS PROTECTON, PAID 49.99 FOR NOTHING.

• Op
    Opal MacPherson Aug 28, 2009

I tried to order a renewal for my Norton anti virus on 8/1/2009 and I could not download the system. I was charged $64.91 three times plus 10.81 twice. for a total of 235.67. I am unable to contact Norton for a refund on my credit card.

• Ro
    ROBERT BEMIS Aug 08, 2009

I DID NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM HERE AND WAS CHARGED 69.98 ON MY CREDIT CARD I AM CALLING MASTERCARD TO HAVE IT REMOVED.

• Na
    nancy abbott Jul 09, 2009

I ordered norton to update my anti virus program . I did not expect a charge of $194.97. Please make the correction to my Discover Card. Please
    inform me of your action. Nancy Abbott

Email address [email protected]

marana Jul 08, 2009

On June 17, 2009 I renewed my subscription for Norton Virus Protection for 69.99. On my credit card bill I also got charged 69.99 for Dri Symantec which I didn't order. This is fraud. I want my money credited back to my account.

Anna Marcotte [email protected]

• Va
    valera svichov Jul 04, 2009

Order [protected] 06-03-09 I got charged 69.98, but I not sure what my computer is protected. [email protected]

• Lo
    LoriDig Jun 16, 2009

ALL -- Had same problem with double charges for Norton. Renewed -- got email confirmation, and when I got my credit card statement yesterday it had two charges. One listed as NORTON ANNUAL RENEWAL on 5/26, and a 2nd unauthorized charge on 6/1 listed as DRI SYMANTEC. Tried to find a contact phone number for Norton online but no luck. Called my credit card company and they got Norton customer support on the phone for me.

So for everyone who has the same bogus charge on their credit card here is a phone number for NORTON . . .[protected].

• Lu
    LUCY PHILLIPS Jun 15, 2009

I RENEW MY SUBSCRIPTION ON 6/3/09 FOR 69.98 I AM STILL RECEIVING MESSAGES THAT I NEED TO RENEW. PLEASE EXPLAIN

Jerry Copeland Jun 14, 2009

HERE IS THE PROBLEM: Your account is in auto renewal mnode.
    Yet the renewal reminders do not indicate that renewal will be automatic for you. So you go ahead and renew and then discover that not only is your manual renwal charged to your credit card but now an automatic renewal has been charged as well. YET there is no adjustment by Norton to extend the renweal period. At this point the question of fraud arises. You should have received two emails acknowledging your purchase and the automatic renewal.
    To attempt to remedy go to your Norton account and work through the links to reach I want a refund and then be sure to have printed out both the emails you received for reference.
    Let your complaint be known! Also go to the Automatic renewal page in your account and unclick the box to prevent this from happening again. Norton should have made some allowance for this kind of problem but they failded to do so.
    I have contacted them about this and hopefully they will resolve it.

• Wi
    william f guerro May 26, 2009

I was charged $39.99 0n 5/1 09 Idid not order anything pleasre refund my #39.99

william f guerro

jane goding May 23, 2009

I like others listed above keep getting notices that I have not renewed my Norton Protection plan where as my checking account shows a debit for $49.99 on 2/9/09. Please send me the updated information regarding my renewal or refund my checking account. Why are there so many problems with this?

• Vi
    Victoria Andrews May 22, 2009

I was charged 71.00 for something I did not order(DRI Symantec) and would like it credited back to my credit [email protected]

• Ba
    Barb Hardy May 02, 2009

My question after reading these complaints is How do I get my money back after this happens to me.

• Bo
    Bob Gervais Apr 30, 2009

I do not want your service. Please credit my card for 68.98 that you billed me on 4/03/09 . I started the process of applying for your service including giving you my credit card #.I stopped the applycation when you asked me to cancell the product I already had. I am new at this stuff and did not realize that I had such a program. I stopped and sent you an email asking you why I should cancell my protection to install yours? I did not receive an acceptable answer. I did not finish my applycation and your service is not implemented and I want my money back.
    [email protected]

Jeanne R Desilva Apr 22, 2009

If my credit card is credited as requested I will be very pleased with your complaint process. Thank you.

Jeanne R Desilva Apr 22, 2009

Idid not order DRI*Symantec Dell _ I am going to renew my Norton. Please cancel this from my Visa and refund/credit my account for $49.99. If you have any questions, please contact me. Jeanne DeSilva

• Te
    terry A. Cummings Apr 20, 2009

on March 15, 2009 I ordered norto protection plan and was charged
    twice. Please refund my mastercard for $69.98.

• Ar
    Arthur McElheny Apr 18, 2009

I have been charged $63-97 for DRI SYMANTIC I did not order this and do not know what it is.
    Please let me know

• Pa
    PAT WETTERAU Mar 26, 2009

I DID NOT ORDER NORTON VIRUS FROM YOU FOR
    $69.98. I WANT THIS REMOVED FROM MY CREDIT CARD RIGHT AWAY.
    PAT WETTERAU
    [protected]

• Ce
    cesar luna Mar 19, 2009

I experienced the same thing Wm. A Bennis did...what's the deal? Can we sue?

• Gr
    Grace Mar 17, 2009

I did not authorize this at all [protected] for 39.99 now its on my credit card.Norton is becoming a thorn in my side and I will never use it again.

• Ca
    Candi Frierson Mar 11, 2009

my credit was charge twice and I need a credit for $69.99...card # 034308

• Sh
    Sherron Loyd Mar 04, 2009

I thought this was in addition to my Norton spy ware. Obviously it is not. I have nothing to show for this $60.00 purchase and I want my money back now.