www. Granthelpcenter.compayed them $3.95 for cd.

V

Von,
I'm from Oregon, I live on less than 150.00 a month I signed up to get the cd on 2/9/09. They took my money right away but I have never received anything from them. I usually don't do anything like this because of all the scams out there, here's to show you this is just another scam. P.s. You (sob's) better not try and get any more from me!!! This really pisses me off. You need to get the cd's to the people you promised them to or return their money. You are right you can"t get a phone number so what do we do now, something has to be done but what???

Marc Dickerson Aug 31, 2009

My name is Marc Dickerson have no affiliation with grant help center or anyone's charges on their credit cards. There must be some confusion so please don't call me because i cannot help you get your money back. I have no idea how my phone number became affiliated with this company.

• Li
    linda hurley Jun 28, 2009

i can see i'm not the only one- did anyone ever get a refund???

• Li
    linda hurley Jun 28, 2009

i can see i'm not the only one- does anyone have any answers>>>have called [protected].Was told by a recording that they were experiencing difficulties and to call back Friday 6/26 after 9am- did that and now theres a new recording to call back monday.

did anyone receive any answers or refunds????

• Da
    Dave Apr 28, 2009

We got ripped also! I only authorized 3.95, they got 3.95 and 74.95. There was nothing in print about 74.95 or 49.95. It did not take them long to take out both charges. It was on my wifes credit card and we are going to dispute the 74.95 charge, and put a block on any more coming through. This company needs to be taken down by the government and the money they stole needs returned.

• Ca
    Carlo Maietto Apr 13, 2009

I called the same # March 26th [protected]. A man ans. and laughed and said too bad, I couldn't believe it so I called back and the same guy said Tough and hung up. I have filed with the Visa people and changed my card. Then today another charge came in on the new card which I have not even activated yet. I called the number again [protected] and got a recorded msg. to call back. I hope I can get thru. I have filled all the paper work with Visa to stop this and don't quite understand how they obtained the new card number. Visa says they could bill me forever with the card cancelled?? These guys are making millions and not giving anything. Even if everyone cancel out they will get at least one hit. As a ligit internet marketer this tactic could cause me a problem in my business. If I don't get a favorable solution to this problem I will get on all the social sites and fight back . Hope I get a live person tomorrow.

chis4me Apr 07, 2009

I too ordered the $3.95 cd and then was charged $74.95 on my credit card. i called the number [protected] and actually got someone on the phone! i told them i never authorized this charge . they told me that when you order the cd you are automatically enrolled in a membership for online access, which charges you the $74.95!
    i told them to cancel my membership and that i wanted the $74.95 credited back to my card. He was actually very nice and even gave me a confirmation number for the refund. So i would advise anyone that experienced the same rip off as me to try this number, and Good Luck!!!

• Ms
    ms upset Apr 02, 2009

i received this bogus cd in the mail after i paid 3.95 for it and the cd rom arrived in the mail but it was blank. The only helpful info it had on it was this web site so i can add my complaint. I immediatly stopped any auto charges at my bank to prevent any more futher bogus charges from hitting my account. My suggestion is that you all do the same to get your money back . GOOD LUCK!!

• Su
    Susan Kane Mar 31, 2009

I was charged the same amount of $74.95 plus 12.oo plus the 3.95 on my credit card. I did recieve the cd, but didn't make any sense, folders of some sort.I called my credit card company right away and changed the account so they could not put anymore charges to my account. Advice: check your your statements closely.Hopefully people will learn from this like I did. Put these people in jail. I hope The President will stop things like this, write to him.

Nolan White Mar 30, 2009

Paid $3.95, received disc, but charged $74.95 that I did not authorize. Have tried phone number, but can't get anyone to answer. Very frustrated.

• Do
    Dolores Mar 29, 2009

Paid $3.95, received Disc but unable to register. not able to cancel membership.

sanderajohnson Mar 29, 2009

granthelpcenter.com charged 74.95 to my credit card after the3.95 for thecd

• Bo
    bobby13 Mar 28, 2009

they charged me the original 3.95 for cd Then charged 74.95 twice and trying to collect anouther 35.00 They wont accept calls Its bad when a company can do this. BOBBY STEWART [email protected]

• Ei
    Eileen Junker Mar 28, 2009

I just got my credit card statement today and had a $29.95 charge from this so called "Grant Co." I canceled the order right away as soon as I got a message saying this was not a secure website. But they already put the 3.95 on my charge and I just paid that but they said they had canceled my order. I called my card holder and they are giving me a credit for the $29.95 and will report it to the proper authorities. I am also going to report it to the BBB. Hope the rest of you get your money back. Call your card holder.
    Eileen

• Hm
    hmorley Mar 28, 2009

I too was fooled by this scam and received a CD with a virus on it! They also charged $29.95 and $74.95 on to my credit card. Heather

• Mi
    Michael Barrett Mar 24, 2009

This is a big scam they got me for a fittness center for 29.95 and two payments of 74.95 and the 3.95 at first and I didnt recieve the cd. somthing needs to be done about this. Mike

• Br
    Bruce Mar 21, 2009

I got it too, I authorize 3.95, they got 29.95. There was't anything in find print about 29.95 or 74.95 or 79.95, seem like they take what they want. I called them to, and got a spanish ### probably telling me, I got screwed. it shouldn't be criminal investigation, it should be a federal investgation since they used the goverment to pull this scam on us. Bruce

• Cj
    CJM Mar 20, 2009

I too was involved with this "SCAM" It got me for the original $3.95 and recieved a blank CD case. No CD. then charged the $74.95 on 3/17 and an additional $29.95 for the fitness program on 3/2. I first contacted my bank who STOPPED all transactions on my card. they will investigate this further. Then contacted the BBB and they also along with a criminal investigation team will investigate these "low lives". I hope they rot in hell.

• Lo
    Louise E Mar 19, 2009

I ordered the C.D., with the understanding that a charge of $3.95 for shipping would be charge to my account. I received the C.D. on 3/13/09. On 3/17/09, a $74.95 charge was deducted from my account. I called the bank to find out that it was a charge from grant help. (WHAT?) my bank gave me the number, I called right away the phone rang and rang, finally a brief message came on and, it was in spanish, not just once, but three times. This really makes me mad!! Not only did i get a $74.95 charge, but i got insufficent fee's, for other expenses i made thinking i had money. Everything balanced because of this charge. You want to believe that you can get help, and in the end you get burned. this $74.95 charge was not authorized by me and, there was no fine print, stating that after so many days that this charge would be deducted. If that was the case, I would not have ordered the C.D. What a "SCAM". How can i get my money back? HELP!!!

• Ld
    ldygem Mar 19, 2009

I was also a victum of this company I called them they told me their was in fine print statement saying this was a 7 day trial and your credit card will be billed afterwards the 79.95 I don't know about anyone else but I never saw the fine print . Thank God I used American Express they refuned me my money .

• Gr
    granthelpcenter.com Mar 19, 2009

Same complaint as those above, Pd $3.95 for a worthless CD and was billed $74.95 that was not authorised by me.

Notified my bank and the BBB of Baltimore MD

[email protected]

• Ge
    Gerald Mar 19, 2009

I did not authorize you to charge my account $74.95. I would likemy money put back into my account as soon as possible.

Gerald

• Yv
    Yvonne Mar 18, 2009

the CD for $3.95 is a joke.There is no info on it, just letters.also tried to charge $74.95 to cc.disputed that charge wit hthe cc company

• Cm
    cmb Mar 16, 2009

I was charged 3.95 for the CD and I did receive it but less htan a week later they tried to charge me 74.95 from my checking account. The phone number given is either busy or they do not answer.

• Er
    erma Mar 15, 2009

I am pretty upset. I've requested a CD only. Never gave you permission to bill my account $74.00. You people are a scam. I will definitively report you to the BBB. Is not fair that people like me are trying to better ourselves and you come and take advantages. I will legally sue you for scamming so many people. I hope that everyone can read this and we can put you out of business for good.

charles hurley Mar 13, 2009

I also thought I was paying $3.95 for a CD and was charged $74.95 ! I did receive a CD that was label a " $49.95 Value ". I also got a $29.95 charge for some sort of Fitness program, which I never received anything. I have never seen such a scam, how in the world do they get away with this sort of thing ? I have turned everything over to the Louisiana Attorney generals Office. They assured me that they will look into the matter. If any of you would like to add there name to this list to the LAG office my email is "[email protected]" . I am going to go after these "crooks" with all of the gusto I can muster. Things in this country are bad enough without blatient crooks stealing your hard earned money. Please, let me hear from you. Chuck

• Te
    terry askew Mar 09, 2009

I have the cd and it is installed but I can't open it to get my information . I need help . I'm not that swift with a computer either .

• Fi
    firsttime Mar 06, 2009

I did receive a cd after 2 weeks. Now I have to check the credit card statement for any charges. Will let you know whats up.

• Ri
    Ripped off Mar 04, 2009

This has happened to me also. I contacted www.bbb.org. Please contact them and give them your feedback. The better business bureau has contacted the FBI, Local law enforcement, and the Postal Inspectors. If you want to get your money back, file a complaint. I did, and they are working on it.
    Linda

• Mi
    Michigan Mar 03, 2009

They took my $3.95 right away, too! However, I can't seem to get ahold of anyone to cancel the (7 day trial). The number I am given is: [protected] x2000. It goes to a man named Mark Dickerson. I have left countless messages clearly stating I needed to CX my trial and my contact information but never heard a word!!! Yep! wouldn't ya know I just found a $74.95 deduction from my account as well! I did receive a cd in the mail but I gotta say that's a pretty expensive cd! I apparently also had a "piggy back" $29.95 charge for some My Fitness program that I am clueless about and can only assume I "signed up" for it unknowingly with this whole grant mess!!! So not happy!

• Ww
    wwwel44 Mar 03, 2009

They take $3.95 from my account and $74.95 from my account ...Did not get a CD
    Also have not return my money to my account did not authorize them to take $74.95 from my account..I would like for them to return my money...

• Co
    Courtney Mar 02, 2009

on 2/18 i ordered cd, paid shipping of $3.95 still haven't received the cd and was just charged $74.95. thier phone number doesn't work. i was told by my bank to file complaints with the BBB and Federal Trade Commision.

mary fletcher Mar 02, 2009

on 2/27 ordered cd for 3.95 never received itnow 2/27 took out 74.95 never said u could and now just 29.95 came out on 3/01
    this isnt right, i have been trying to call [protected] and cant get anyone to answer the phone, something needs to be done about all this, so what do we do?

margo boozer Feb 28, 2009

I did not authorize you to charge my account $74.95

margo boozer Feb 28, 2009

First I never authorized you to charge my card $74.95 . I also never received the cd. I do not want it and I want my money to be returned to my account.