Wu - Yi SOURCEUnauthorized charges

P

I started getting calls today from this # [protected], name says GlobalReach Int and thanks another complaint on this site I figured out who it was. It is Wu-Yi Source, I made the mistake (as the other person did as well) of filling out a form and trying to find out how much this Diet Tea was. Then I found out that there product is not good and got out of the website, but they still have my info, so now they are calling me because I did not purchase anything. There website says they were on all of these shows like CNN and such advertising their products, but I found out it is not Wu-Yi Source that was on there.

• Wi
    William mitchell 2409 romine ave Nov 29, 2009

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in

any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very

visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly

to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home

page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one

priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be

made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each

and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order.

Simply call us at [protected] and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation

process.You can contact us via Email also using this Email ID: [email protected]

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

• Li
    LindaR Nov 16, 2009

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to

inconvenience you in any way. Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers

.The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are

stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top

of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window.

Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be

open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you

were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines

are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you

may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at [protected] and

we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.You can

contact us via Email also using this Email ID: [email protected]

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

• Sh
    Sharon Foxon Jun 25, 2009

I am trying to find a phone number so I can talk to someone about canceling any further payments

• Sh
    Sharon Foxon Jun 25, 2009

Order the produce once and paid then they sent me more product which I didnt order and are charging excessive ammount from my credit card. I have not agreed or signed any document to authorize this.

Michelle Jun 15, 2009

I never ordered even the free sample from this company. I did order a free sample of Acai Berry chewables ..and a week after received a sample of Wu-yi Source tea ..and had NO CLUE but they were billing me $59.95 monthly for many months!!! I had no idea why I received the tea ..and didn't check my bank statements to know they were billing me until months later ..they wouldn't even let me return the unopened products stating too many days had passed, wouldn't refund monies that I never condoned them taking in the first place ..now I have to get my bank to reverse the charges. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!! AWFUL!!! HOW CAN COMPANIES GET AWAY WITH THIS? ..

To make things WORSE ...they are a spoof/scam company from a real and legitimate and reliable company WU-YI ..they just added the word 'Source' ..mail out a ridiculously inferior product and scam people. If you go to the actual Wu-Yi website they warn you of the Fraud and give the fraudulent company's phone actual phone number. Disgusting scam.

• Ka
    Katrina Apr 30, 2009

I am being debited from my credit card for a product I have dont recieve and dont wont... How can this company keep doing this. Every phone number I am ringing is not connected..

My account has been charged over $300 and my bank is still allowing these payment to be debit. I am very frustrated..

I have no product to return to even get my money back..

Can anyone help??????

• Do
    downunder Apr 22, 2009

the only way to stop them is to cancel your credit card and get a new one!!! as i had to do

• Me
    melanie robinson Apr 08, 2009

how do i stop wu-yi source taking money out of my bank account?

• Du
    Dustin Mar 20, 2009

A few months ago I decide to try the wu-yi tea. I received my sample package with a few days and noticed that the people at wu-yi had charged 6.22 to my visa. 14 days later I noticed that they had charged my visa another 75.41 which apparently was for the tea because I did not cancel it and send it back before the 14 days. I sent wu-yi an email telling them I didn't like there product and told them they where no longer allowed to access my visa.

7 days later I notice another charge on my visa from wu-yi this was for a membership. I quickly call there support line and was told that I had to cancel the product or they would sending it to me and keep taking the money from my visa. I then asked the operator to cancel whatever membership I had and no longer charge my visa for anymore product. The operator then informed me that that they where in the process of sending another shipment of tea. I told her to stop the order ASAP.

After getting off the phone I sent wu-yi another email to stop sending me there product and no longer accessing my visa. A few days later I noticed another charge to my visa from wu-yi for 76.88. I phone the support line again and the operator told me that the my visa had be already charged this amount before I asked them to cancel my membership. I was told that if I did not receive the product in 10 days my that my visa would be refunded the 76.88. Now this was 25 days ago and to this point my visa has not been refunded.

As of today visa has canceled my visa card and issued me a new one to stop wu-yi from taking anymore money. Visa has to waiting 30 days from the day they took the money to go after wu-yi for my money. 5 days to go. I would not advise anyone to get involved with wu-yi tea.

• Ra
    Ralfy Mar 01, 2009

I applied for a sample packet of tea and found I had subscribed unintentionally to three months supply by not returning the unasked for packets which subsequently arrived from them.

After reading some of your reports I felt as if I had succumbed to an internet fraud from which it would be difficult to escape.

However I rang the number printed on the postal Package [protected] and was answered immediately by a very polite telephone receptionist. She explained how I had inscribed myself. and then said she would cancel my orders and refund the money to my account.

Within five days I found that she had actioned this promise and that the money was returned in fact to may account.

I cannot say whether the product would be good or not, only that many are expecting it to work without the full package of diet and exercise, and this is asking too much. And I cannot but think that the latter two may well work wonders without the tea.

• Si
    Silena Feb 09, 2009

Wu-yi System is ripping the consumer off. Stating on the ad on the internet free 30 trail period you pay for shipping and handling only. After 14 days they charged me $57.95 then sent me another box which I did NOT request and charged me another $57.95.

• Ro
    Romero Feb 02, 2009

I ordered what I thought was only $11 each for a box of tea and it was for trial only last year. It cost me nearly $70 which I thought then was a rip off. After that I had never ordered or placed another order with this company but today I received 3 boxes of wu-yi tea and charged $180 for them. And its clear that they still have my mastercard details with them.

Theres no email address or invoice no. on the commercial invoice which they sent me with the boxes of tea.

Michael Jan 22, 2009

Please be aware of the free trial Scam of slimming tea of this company. when I visited their site I was offered a free trial and all I have to pay for is $3.95 for shipping. I was asked to provide my credit card details which I did and then at the end when I was offered to print the receipt which I did and when I printed it the amount was changed to $24.95. I immediately telephoned the company on the number provided and queried the difference and the lady said the higher amount was because the shipping was international so I asked for the order to be canceled as I do not agree to the higher charge and she assured me the order will be canceled. Still few days later I received a parcel with a box of tea and later my credit card statement arrived wit a charge of $3.95 And another for $24.95 then after 10 days my credit card was charged another $4.95 (for Web Access??) and a further $59.95 was charged to my credit card some 2 weeks later. I was obliged to immediately cancel my credit card to stop any further charges nd refer the matter to the credit card company to investigate the un-authorized charges against my credit card.

• Eu
    Eugenia Pivaral Jan 07, 2009

I accepted a free trial of the product, but they charged me $59.95 for the product and 4.95 for a web access thing. Besides I had to pay taxes when I received it. I thought it was the end but now they are charging me the same amout plus a membership of $9.95 without my authorization. Can anyone help me or do something about it?

• Do
    Donald Dec 29, 2008

I did registered with them to get a free trial but I did not order for every month, they keep on sending me the Wu-Yi Tea and sent the payment through my credit card. Please, I need to stop sending me and stop make payment from my credit card. Please refund back all my money as I can send back your Wu-Yi Tea. At home I have 3 boxes which I have never open and drink.

• Ty
    Tyler Dec 25, 2008

I did registered with them to get a free trial but I did not order for everymonth, they keep on sending me the Wu-Yi Tea and sent the payment through my creditcard. Please, I need to stop sending me and stop make payment from my creditcard. Please refund back all my money as I can send back your Wu-Yi Tea. At home I have 3 boxes which I have never open and drink.

• Ad
    AdvocateForSmarterConsumers Dec 04, 2008

Buying samples/free trials off the internet or television is the worst thing you could ever do. Companies like Wu-Yi Tea, Fit Factory, Acai Berry, Natural Cures, Online Health, etc, etc will all give you the same story "free-trial with a 14-day cancellation period" Problem is, most of the time you won't receive your "free" trial until AFTER the 14-day period has expired, which means you're automatically renewed for their monthly fee. Also these companies will sign you up for 1, 2 sometimes 3 more sites/products without telling you. Unfortunately, this information IS available on the merchant's website, usually buried in the fine print somewhere. Because of this, it is 100% legal for them to charge your account every single month under a variety of different merchant names. Charges that come associated with free trials are pricelimbo.com, web access, membership fees (usually with Wu-Yi Tea) and a variety of others. If you've paid for this with your credit card, you can dispute the transactions with your bank. The only thing is, you HAVE TO CANCEL with ALL the companies in order to be successful with your dispute. If you don't have phone numbers for the companies, your bank should be able to provide you with some. Otherwise, send emails, find a mailing address and send a registered letter, anything and everything you can think of. And keep copies of everything you do/send. Also, if these companies are still sending you any merchandise (the original company you ordered the sample from), you HAVE to send it back through registered mail so you can have a tracking number and postal receipt - otherwise, the company will simply claim they never received it, and you won't have any proof that it was sent. The worst part of these scams is what they're doing is completely legal (charging without your knowledge, charging under different company names, adding on additional services, etc, etc) so protect yourself. Bottom line: don't EVER order a "free" sample unless you're willing to put a lot of effort into canceling it. If something actually works, it'll be available in stores soon enough.

jan bolton Dec 04, 2008

i have been charged 3 times for the product that i ordered ././... i want it put back in my account, ... now ... you are stealing peoples money... i also have reported you to the scam people ... you should be ran out of business...

• Ca
    Carolyn Handlon Dec 02, 2008

i order the wu-yi tea and found out by my dr i could not take it i call and canselled it right away and now there still takeing money from my account and they need to stop because i called the b b b office on them.

• Valerie Dec 02, 2008

The wu-yi source is one of the biggest frauds. They told me a free trail offer and I was more than pissed when I found out it was less than free. It was 60.00$ so far and if there is anymore strange charges I will be sure to take all of your advice and just cancel my card. thank god I just used my debit card! I am not going down with out a fight however if there is any further action I can take to bring them down I will.

• Vi
    vivian house Nov 29, 2008

I ordered a free sample for the cost of shipping and handling only $4.95. The next thing I know these people are charging my credit card for 180.00 for a 3 month supply of this unwanted product. It's next to impossible to contact anyone to cancel this mess. I tried to call and they claim they can't find arecord of me, but they can charge my credit card. They are a horrible organization BEWARE!!!

Miranda Beall Nov 23, 2008

Were you able to contact and cancel these charges? I haven't been able to. I have phone numbers but they're just recordings. Seems to be no way to unsubscribe or cancel. One web site address logs you into a blank page. Would appreciate any help you can give.

• La
    Laura Nov 18, 2008

in Reviewing my card statement i found charges i did not authorize. i want to be refunded these charges ASAP

Christa Frecon Nov 13, 2008

I tried the tea for the one month "free" trial and then decided that I did not want it anymore, so I cancelled my membership over a month ago and I am continually getting charges on my visa STILL!

• Le
    leigh Nov 11, 2008

Tried trial size 0f tea for 4.95. Then received 3 more boxes i didn't order. Don'T Know what the out come will be . But listening to ever one it don't sound good. How can we stop the thievery.

Mans Nov 09, 2008

I ordered the trial pack and received it but now have had 3 charges on my credit card for goods I have not ordered or received
    cannot ring the number on the packet and no response from e-mails...

Norma-Jean Garland-Semeniuk Nov 04, 2008

I have tried to communicate with this company to stop sending tea and get a full refund, but no luck.

• Je
    Jean Nov 04, 2008

I ordered a free sample of WuYi Tea on line. and was charged $2.10.Approx. 3wks. later a charge of $65.90 appeared on my MC. followed by a double box of tea. I immediately returned the tea along with the free sample. Another charge of $66.22 has appeared on yet anothe MC statement. I need to contact this company. I want a full refund of $132.12 to appear on my next MC statement. This is disgusting for a company to keep sending and billing people for products that they do not want and have already returned. Jean Martin

Charlette Rasberry Nov 02, 2008

I ordered a free trial of Tea, once I received my free trial I called and cancelled my order. Even though I cancelled my order it's been two months and the company is still charging me for the tea, and I have not recieved any more orders.

• Wu
    Wuyi Tea Oct 28, 2008

I work offshore on a gas production platform. I apparently ordered this stuff without the proper information. I have been charged 3 different charges and i want these stopped and refunded. If i don't see the charges removed from my account i will contact the attorney generals office as well as the bbb. I was also told by the 800 number that i could speak to someone on - line at this website. Another lie!!! I have been scammed before and i promise you that i will not let this pass by without adjudication. This had better be taken care of asap. Cyrus hardy

• Valerie Oct 21, 2008

Total scam never order and please help me get my money back as I am still trying to cancel the order and no luck as the packets keep coming and my credit card is still being charged. I will not even bother to try the rest as I was feeling bad not trying for more months. Now that the credit card is charged without my authority. I would like this to stop at once or I will have to take legal action. Can we all do that for such scams?

If any one is taking legal action please do let me know.

• Co
    Connie Wamsley Oct 20, 2008

I have breen charged again on my debit card. I have cancelled this order and you are still charging my card. Please check your records and credit my account. Thank you

• Ka
    Kay Sep 05, 2008

I received a 30 day supply (60 bags) they charged me $4.95 (sample charge) $2.00 shipping. They then charged $4.95 internet fee and $59.95 for the product (remember 60 bags.) Total charged $71.85. Which they refuse to refund. They then sent 180 bags and again charged $59.95, $9.95 and $4.95 for a total of $74.85. Canceled the account, returned the 180 tea bags at the cost of $8.97. I have only been refunded the $9.95 and $4.95. They someday will refund the $59.95 that I returned. They charge the same for 60 bags as 180 bags which does not make sense. I believe this deceptive advertising is illegal. I am still out the $71.85. Would suggest not to do business with this company.

• Me
    Melissa Morris Aug 21, 2008

I bought and paid for the WU-YI diet tea but NEVER signed up for the Live Life Lean magazine. I have never recieved the magazine and I don't want the magazine so you need to stop charging me for this item every month.

• Ke
    kerry dawson Aug 16, 2008

Cancelled immediatley, they still charge me, and on top of that, I have charges connected to them thru www.LiveLifeLean.com, they just agreed to give me a credit for 3 of the 5 months I never agreed to.
    Someone needs to stop these companies, consumer scams... I will check with my bank on reversing all!

• La
    Laura Jul 22, 2008

I was shocked to find that i was being charge $30.00 a month for there tea. When i called to cancel I was told that another payment would be withdrawn from my account. $90 for three months of drinking tea. I can get my money back, if I return the tea at my cost. Unbelievable.

• Le
    lee Jul 21, 2008

you can report it to the FBI for internet crime.
    their website is www.fbi.gov and they have a department that specializes in the crimes committed over the internet.
    i hope this was helpful.

• Da
    Dan Jul 21, 2008

My daughter accepted a FREE trial offer for weight-loss tea, and never gave them a credit card number, but somehow they got my number and billed me 3 times, $6.95, $37.00, $54.95, claiming to have sent 3 packages when they only sent one. After 1/2 hour on-line chat with a rep, they only agreed to refund the second one. I am disputing the charge through my credit card company.

• Er
    Ernest Jul 17, 2008

I have not ordered Wu-Yi Tea beyond the initial trial. I have informed the company and my credit card company. This company needs to be stopped. A class-action law suit is in order.

• Ed
    Edward Jul 16, 2008

DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT. They said it was free. When unauthorized charges appeared they said they would stop them. Soon after though there was a charge for $59.95. When we called to complain they gave us an argument. Uncooperative and unprofessional.