• Ju
    judith d smith Apr 28, 2008

i was sent another 3 months supply and charged on my credit card. to cancel the order send in a order # with cancelation. never got an order number.

• Bj
    bj henry Apr 27, 2008

same dmn thing happened to me!!

• Lo
    Lola Walker Apr 25, 2008

I have repeatly tried to tell these people to please cancel taking money from my account, the only reason they had my number was to pay for shipment nothing else, Pleaase no not take another dime from my account.thanks, LOLA WALKER

• Vi
    virginia Apr 23, 2008

TRYED THE TEA BOY WHAT A JOKE CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD 89.00 AND THAT WAS FOR 3 BOXES AND ONE WAS TO BE A SAMPLE, AND IT'S NO MORE THAN DRINKING WATER TO ME I CANCELED ON THE 23RD OF APRIL HOPE MY CARD DOSENT GET CHARGED AGAIN.

• Valerie Apr 22, 2008

I was taking advantage of and money automatic being withdrawn from my account. First $29.95 and for the second and third time a withdrawal of $19.95 every month their after. I had to close bank account and cancel debit/credit cards and start all over again. Please make sure you read your bank statement and look for PURCHASE IW/LIVING LEAN if you made the same mistake as I have and report that ###. If theirs anyone out there can stop this company from committing this Federal Crime.

jan bickford Apr 21, 2008

Agreed to try product was billed for p[ostage then shipped and charged to account another 29.95.

• Lo
    loletta williams Apr 15, 2008

please stop all orders do not like tea

joan Fox Apr 15, 2008

Ordered sample of tea. Paid delivery charges. The n my card was charged $29.99. I paid this since they said I signed agreeing to this amount. Now I'm charged 19.99 I had cancelled on April 5. i never received more tea. and I don't want it

• Ru
    RunTellDat2009 Apr 12, 2008

I stupidly ordered the Wu-Yi Tea "trial, " then immediately canceled it. While Wu-Yi did refund the amount of $4.95 I paid for the trial, then earlier this week, I noticed that a charge of $19.95 came through my bank account for IW/LIVING LEAN. I called the number Thursday [protected]) and asked for a refund and cancellation of the program. I was given a confirmation number and told that my refund will go through in 3-5 business days, but I am not sure that they will refund my money. I am calling the card services department for my card to see if they can block any further charges from these fools.

• Do
    Donna Reed Apr 11, 2008

I ordered the wu-yi tea for 6.95, then I could not use it due to the company's failure to put on the internet the statement that diabetics should refrain from using product. Thus, I returned the product within the 14 day limit, but in the interim, wu-yi tea had debited my account for 29.95. I called the wu-yi source, who said they would cancel the account, but had to charge a 15% restock fee. I received 25.46 back to my card.
    Then, today4/11/08, I was charged on my debit card 19.95 for iw, living lean las vegas----I never have heard of this company, but called [protected], to find out this is a part of the wu-yi source. I told them I wasn't told of this when I ordered the tea. Henry stated this is a bonus from wu-yi. Bonuses usually aren't charged to debit accounts. He told me he would cancel my account; I informed him that I had no account with living lean. So, he apparently, will refund the charge to my debit card. The strange thing is my bank advised me to change my debit card number, after the first encounter with wu-yi tea, which I did. How did living lean get my new debit card number? This is a total rip-off.

• De
    Debnorah Costello Apr 08, 2008

I ordered this tea; then called them to cancel any more orders. They keep taking money out of my account and I keep trying to call them; but no one answers the phones. I e-mailed them before the 2 week period was up and called them again to cancel my account. They have yet to do so; they have not sent any more tea; but they have taken more out twice and the last 2 weeks. Now the phone tells you that in order to cancel; you must send an e-mail. They refuse to answer the phones and have not responded to my emails. I am going to take legal action against them. This is a strong warning to everyone; do not fall for this scam.

• El
    Ella Gil Apr 08, 2008

I was charged $30.85 for some tea that I didn't order. They give you number to call and all it does is give you another number to call. This charged was made without my knowledge. This is the second charged of $29.95 you have taken out of my account. I have had to closed this account because money is being taken out of my account every two or three weeks. I will be looking for a refund of $60.85 in the mail from your company. I will make sure I contact the BBB to let them know the scam you are running on people.

• Do
    Doe Harding Apr 07, 2008

I, too, have been charged by Wu-yi for products not ordered nor authorized. Supposedly a free sample was sent (postage my responsibility) but since then additional costs have been added to my account.

Also charged 19.95 (US) by IW / Living Lean Las Vegas. I am totally unaware of this company and certainly did NOT purchase any service NOR authorize any charges to my account.

• Te
    Terry L. Gorlich Apr 05, 2008

04/04/2008 QUICKCHECK PURCHASE ON 04-02 IW / LIVING LEAN LAS VEGAS NV $19.95

Fraudulent debit on my bank account - unauthorized.

How can I get my money back?

Thanks, Terry Gorlich

• Ro
    Rosaline Apr 05, 2008

Whew!!! this is crazy. The same exact thing happened to me, with the online rep, and cancelling. She assured me that I wouldn't be charged anything further, well lo and behold they have been charging my card, and I have not received any additional products, since the trial offer. I WARN you, that tea is BOGUS!! They are taking people money for a product that does not work, it is all a mind game if you fall for it then I guess you will believe it. Today Saturday, April 5, 2008, I checked my balance on my credit card and sure enough they had debited my account! There was no number listed, so my credit card company gave me the name iw- living lean, i googled it and came up with the over whelming amount of complaints and also advised me that this company was none other than Wu- Yi! They must be stopped, if anyone comes up with additional info, please keep me abrust, I really do appreciate it. My email address is [email protected], or [email protected] Once again, Thanks.

Jo Alsing Apr 03, 2008

I finally got the $19.95 back from them but we'll see about further charges for the tea. I finally learned my lesson! I did the same thing with the Hyperderm. Free sample for only $4.95. They say you can cancel within 30 days but I had another charge for auto ship almost immediately. Had to go through all the hassle to make them stop and return the money. Now this. I will never fall these scams again!! I hope you won't either.

• Ro
    Rod1952 Apr 03, 2008

If all else fails, then do what I did...close out my Visa account and have them issue you a new account number. And for God's sake, DON'T give them your new account number.

• Rv
    RV Apr 03, 2008

This is an absolutely true rip-off site. Everything everyone else has said is absolutely correct. It is a good lesson- If it sounds too good to be true--IT IS!!!

• De
    DeBorah Williams Mar 31, 2008

I requested the free trial tea, I then called the telephone number on the site, emailed them as well and informed them that I did not want their product. They stated they would email me the address to to return the product. To date I have not received that address & they have charged my account $29.99. I have informed my bank this is a fradulant charge and I planning to to write BBB about this scam.

• La
    Lainie Mar 31, 2008

BUYERS BEWARE!! Wu-Yi is a total scam. I also ordered the Wu-Yi trial offer, for which I had to pay the postage of $6.95. I actually received some tea, which turned out to be nothing more than ordinary green tea.Prior to receiving the "trial offer", I emailed the Wu-Yi site and cancelled the "trial kit" and anything else associated with it. I find that I was charged $29.95 for another shipment of tea -- another email immediately went out to their site. GOLLY-GEE!!! I actually got a response!!! To cancel the order, I was told to return the next shipment with "Cancel" written across the shipping label, and the $29.95 will be refunded. Well, don't you know that I never recieved any shipment of tea! NOW, I've been charged $19.95 for the Living Lean stuff. So, I'm going to my bank to report these unauthorized charges and cancel my debit card so it can't be charged again!! Hopefully, I will be able to recoup my losses! PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS SCAM!! If it happened to me, it can happen to anyone!!

• Pa
    Pamela Mar 28, 2008

What ever you do DON"T ORDER ANYTHING FROM WU YI SOURCE. I order the tea for $6.95 for a 30 trial sample and $6.95 for the shipment of vitamins that is recommended as part of the tea's weight loss program.21 days later I was charged $79.95 for auto shipment of the vitamins. I SPECIFICALLY MADE SURE THAT THE AUTOMATIC CHECK ON THE AUTO SHIP WAS REMOVED BEFORE SUBMITTING MY ORDER for the tea & vitamins, but I was charged any way. I called and was told to send the vitamins back and I would be refunded. I, also, requested that my account with Wu Yi to be cancelled. I sent the vitamins back and was refunded 10 days later. While waiting for the refund I was charged $29.95 for another box of tea, which I have not received. I was so mad, I went to the web-site and chatted with an on-line rep and sent an e-mail to the address that I had received my confirmation from on the original trial order.
    I got a response back that said my account would be closed, but I would not be refunded the $29.95 because of the agreement I agreed to on the original order. Chalk that up to ignorance on my part. Now 3 days later my bank account was charged $19.95 from Living Lean in Las Vegas...WHAT THE *(&^! That charge lead me here. Thank you for info I will let you know if I get the $19.95 back. Oh by the way, expect a phone call from some vacation scheme regarding vacations in Vegas.

• Li
    Lindsey Mar 25, 2008

the same thing happened to me, i ordered the tea not knowing that I was being chraged for use of this website, I called living lean and I chatted online at the wu yi source website. The representative I chatted with told me that I could get a refund, so I called the living lean company and told them that wu yi tea told me I could get a refund. They ended up giving it to me because I told them that also on the receipt it said nothing about the living lean website. Just keep calling the people and they will eventually give you a refund.

• Tr
    Tracy Paul Mar 24, 2008

This is unreal. I checked my credit card and had a charge for 19.95 from IW/Living Lean, $156.01 from some Inter Mobile 95Cer, which I never heard of. As well as $78.27 from Orange Wifi Arcue, and $54.95 from WUYTea-Wuyisource, which is the only name I am familiar with. Even if they go by a different name, that's fine, but I was totally blown away by all these charges. I contacted my credit card comp. and they forwarded the unknown charges to thier fraud dept. They had no information on who they are so were unable to contact them. I have sent an email to Wuyisource but have not yet heard back. I had my credit card blocked so no debits can come through at all. I will hear from the fraud dept. within the next 7 business days. What a Scam!!! Good Luck to all!!!

• El
    ellen Mar 17, 2008

Every complaint I just read could have been my own. I was charged on the 29th of February and 10th of March for the tea and yesterday for the Living Lean. I had canceled the membership after receiving the " Trial Offer " and have now had 3 unauthorized charges to my account . I phoned my Bank and even though I did have to cancel my card and get a new one issued it was worth the trouble and peace of mind knowing the company can't charge anything else, also, my Bank is giving me a refund of the charges. This is definitly a scam, I have emailed and I spoke with the customer service dept. only to be given the run around, I was told I would hear back within 24 hours in response to my email and have yet to hear from them. I recommend contacting the Better Business Bureau as well, even though it is time consuming I think it is important to save someone else from the trouble that we, who have already posted here, have gone through. I wish I had seen this before I ordered!

• Os
    Osbourn Mar 15, 2008

This hase been since Dec, 07 I cancelled the product. I already paid the 37.00 and the 6.95. Cancelled before my 60-90day return or refund. Told them I didn't want any more, and to cancel in Dec. I then was charged 19.95 in Jan and again in Feb 19.95. At first I didn't realize what it was and tried to call on it, but it happen to be the weekend. Then forgot until again, I'm being charged again 19.95. The # on my cr cd to contact the tea company is [protected] I will be trying to contact again this Mon.

• Ho
    Honesty Mar 12, 2008

It happened to me. I went to the site and talked to a "live" rep. Roger. I wrote: I ordered the "free" trial. is their any hidden charges? He said, "no, no not at all." I then copy and pasted a comment I found that in addition to the charges I will be charged $19.95 from Living Lean monthly. He said "this is a mandatory monthly charge". He said he canceled my order. I then asked if my Living Lean is canceled as well. He just kept posting their phone number. He wouldn't comment. I told him I am calling my bank and living lean in the morning.

Annetta Mar 05, 2008

I also signed up for the WU-YI TEA and received it at a Canadian cost of $ 38.52 plus another $ 7.08 shipping and handling. I checked my Visa acct. and there was another charge on Feb. 28/08 for $19.95 Can. $20.07 which I did not order anything else, I was so shocked. I called my Bank and Cancelled my card and they will issue me a new one, with a different number. I also called iw/Living Lean La Vegas NV. and spoke to a woman and I told her I did not want anymore products from their company. I did not receive anything for the charge of $ 19.95. This happened in Canada.

• Tr
    Tracey Mar 04, 2008

I saw the charge on my bank card and also looked it up on the internet, I found and number and called I got a rep. I told her I had a charge on my card from them and i didn't even know who they were, and had never recieved anything from them. The rep. said to me, "Its a "bonus" program from the tea" a web site of some sort. I told her to refund the money I never said I wanted this program. I also told her Bonuses were free items not something you had to pay for. I also told her I didn't recall anything on that web site for the tea, stateing that I would be billed another 19.95 for a bonus program. She says she refunded the money. I will check again in a couple of days to make sure she did. This is unbelievable, and no way to stop them from doing this.

• Al
    Alina Tyler Mar 04, 2008

This company is definitely a rip off I just got off the phone speaking with my bank not knowing where this pending debit card purchase came from and decided to type in living lean and I click onto these comments about living lean and wuyi tea being the same. After talking to one of the customer service reps she explained that this was in the terms and conditions small print when you place your order for the tea. I said to her that they were being deceptive.and told her to cancel this . Her response was that bevause they had already charged my account this couldnt be canceled but no further charges would be on my account. We will see in April. Thank you so much for posting this info.I would not have even known who living lean was. All I can say is BUYER BEWARE and to let everyone know abouit this company top put them out of business.

• Ka
    KARI Mar 03, 2008

correction on living lean website-should be selfhelpworks.com

• Ka
    KARI Mar 03, 2008

the web page for living lean is livinglean.com, their email address is selfhelpworks.com & their phone # is [protected] or [protected]

• Sh
    shadow Mar 03, 2008

I agree totally This place is ripping off many people
    Many complaints on http://800notes.com/