Wu - Yi SOURCEContinue to charge after account canceled!

S

They are deceptive when it comes to canceling accounts. I canceled the same day and it took me 9 days of calling and emailing. Now on Feb 25 I was charged $19.95 by a company called "IW / LIVING LEAN LAS VEGAS NV" which is just another name of "Wu-Yi Source " It took some investigating but I found it. I emailed (haven't heard back as yet) but went to the website and did an online chat with a rep... who informed me I had to call [protected] to cancel the subscription to Living Lean (which by the way I never received anything for) I informed him I canceled it on Jan 22 when it was a different # used to cancel. So "Anthony" is supposedly going to take care of it. There are at least 3 different names and many phone numbers and many email addresses for this place. BBB have complaints in quite a few states. I have been on another site that has a list of complaints for this company.

I just want everyone to beware and the Tea doesn't not work!

Megon McDonough-Dobbs1 Nov 29, 2009

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in

any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very

visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly

to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home

page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one

priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be

made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each

and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order.

Simply call us at [protected] and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation

process.You can contact us via Email also using this Email ID: [email protected]

• Li
    LindaR Nov 16, 2009

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to

inconvenience you in any way. Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers

.The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are

stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top

of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window.

Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be

open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you

were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines

are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you

may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at [protected] and

we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.You can

contact us via Email also using this Email ID: [email protected]

SamRAM Nov 16, 2009

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to

inconvenience you in any way. Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers

of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window.

Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be

open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you

were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines

are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you

may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at [protected] and

we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.You can

contact us via Email also using this Email ID: [email protected]

• Kh
    khoey Sep 19, 2009

I first ordered my wu-yi tea before christmas 2008 and recieved my trial package. The tea didnt really work for me so i decided to cancel it. I used the online chat section of the website to cancel my product and was assured that no more money will be debited from my account. Since then there have been several unauthorised charges on my account each month from Cyprus and Gibraltar! for webaccess, health membersdhip, weightloss and insidertips for between £2 and £5 each. I had not previously made any transactions with these countries therefore was certain they were linked to wu-yi sourse. this was very sneeky of the company who originally appeared as wu-yi sourse on my statement. Once i noticed these transactions i contacted my bank who confirmed the transactions were indeed from wu-yi sourse, and was told they would send a letter to the company of wu-yi sourse to request they stop debiting my account, i was told i would have to wait 31 days before i could dispute the charges. 6 months down the line and two polite letters from my bank later, this company is still making unauthorised charges on my account.my bank's fraud department are now looking into this company and i have been advised to close my account as it is the only way to stop this scam!

• Cj
    CJ2747 Jul 06, 2009

Canceled product in May 2008. A charge of $19.95 has reappeared on my credit card for A New Lean You. I did not know what this was or how I became a member of this site. I have talked to the people handling the billing for the credit card and they have given me a confirmation # canceling the Wu-Yi product and a refund for only the last billing date ($19.95). I was told that New Lean You was totally separate and I needed to talk to them. Have had no luck calling the number provided.

Joy Fukushima May 06, 2009

Do not send anymore and take any money from my account

Joy Fukushima May 06, 2009

cancel product and charging on account without permission

• Do
    downunder Apr 22, 2009

cant stop an order even the option after you make an order seems there sites are down "permenatly, its a scam a big scam!!! had to cancel my visa card to stop them taking a payment out which they already did for more than the amount stateted, people beware!!!e mails dont work and neither des there phone number you CANNOT contact them...

melanie robinson Apr 08, 2009

they keep on taking money out of my bank

• Jb
    JB JONES Apr 02, 2009

After telling me that I qualified for a sample of free tea -charges just for postage and packing -since the 6 Janauary they have taken £ 80.26 even though they told me that the account was now cancelled -they do not reply to e-mails and I cannot afford to phone them from the Uk. As far as I am concerned they are crooks and take your money out of your account when they please.

• Ev
    EVA Mar 08, 2009

I ordered a Free trial of this scam tea and understood that I would have to pay postage of $4.95. As I live in Australia with the currency exchange I was charged $39.95AUD. I received a box of tea. Next thing I know over the next few weeks $200AUD had been deducted from my credit card without my permission. I received three boxes of SCAM tea for this. That is about $65AUD per box. I would never agree to something like that. How do they get away with it. Now I look further into this scam, I find that it has happened to others. Be Warned!!!

• Je
    Jenny Moroney Feb 09, 2009

I have cancelled my order after the first one was sent to me due to I could not have the products due to medication, that was roughly November -early December. Today I received another package from this company containing not one but 3 products were they will charge me at least $180.00 in American dollars and I also had money been taken out of my account from them in dribs and drabs say $7.00 here or $15.00 there, neally every month as well now this is not on It was cancelled I have no proof to them that this is so due to I did it over the net but I could never get in contact with them over the phone. I have let my bank know of this and they have reimbursed myself some of the money as it was disbuted with them Wu-Yi Source. How are you supposed to stop them sending things out this is ridiculous!!!

Melissa Burton Feb 02, 2009

I did the free trial, suprise ! didn't lose any weight .However I was too late to send back for my refund, so I put it up to lesson learnt not to buy things on the net that sound to good to be true.Today I received a new shipment of Wu-yi Tea without any authorisation and they have debited my credit card with $180.00 that I have not authorised.I'm in process of returning and trying to stop any future shipment and debits to my credit card and a refund of money stolen out of my credit card account.

lynne harris Feb 01, 2009

been charged for the last four months a great deal of money for this tea and never received it . plus charges for use of website - only used it once but got charge four more times. Seems a dodgy deal have managed to go to there site on to contact us - live chat and managed to cancel. they have promised me to send out a shipment of tea whether it works ? any one else had any trouble

• Re
    Rex Anderson Jan 30, 2009

Just received a $4.95 credit card charge from WU-YISOURCE.COM WUYI TEA. I never ordered anything from this company. In fact, my card has been sitting in a drawer for the past year, unused. So I don't know how they got my card number in the first place.

• Vi
    vicky herbert Jan 29, 2009

In relation to the above I have a problem with the refund amount that was credited to my card. I have taken this up with WU-YI sOURCE but they have referred me to yourselves. As you are aware I cancelled these orders due to serious side effects at the beginning of January even though I cancelled it the charge of US Dollar £9.95 = GBP £7.04 was taken off my credit card on 15th January. I have returned all items to you which are all unopened and in the original packing. Please find below a list of the amounts I have been charged and the amounts which have been refunded and you will see that they do not match, that I have not had a FULL REFUND which I was told I would be able to have when i explained the circumstances.

AMOUNTS TAKEN FROM MY CREDIT CARD

18 Jan 09 U.S. Dollar £4.95 = GBP £3.45

TOTAL AMOUNT PAID = U.S. DOLLAR = £189.55 & GBP = £125.44

REFUNDS TO MY CREDIT CARD

I have been credited on 12 Jan 09 U.S. Dollar £59.95 = GBP £40.71

From the above I have clculated that I am still due a credit of U.S.Dollar = £129.60
    GBP = £84.73

I hope this can be resolved at your earliest convienience and look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

VICTORIA HERBERT

• Za
    Zachary Jan 25, 2009

A fraudulent order was placed in my name for a free trial of Wu-Yi Source tea which I discovered when I received an email confirmation. I responded that I had not placed the order, to cancel it, and that I would not pay for it. 15 days later a box from Wu-Yi was left at the door by USPS.

I called Wu-Yi the next day at [protected] and was told the order had been placed in my name with my address and contact information. The VISA used is not mine (I checked both my records and my credit reports with Equifax, Experion and TransUnion). They volunteered that the order had been placed from IP address: 66.79.187.221 (not mine).

My web search for others who had been scammed via Wu-Yi Source showed that other memberships were established simultaneously with Life Scripts. I asked about this and was told that when orders are placed on their website, users are prompted to set up trial memberships with Insider Secrets ($9.95 per month) and WebAccess ($4.95 per month). Their numbers are [protected] (press 2) and [protected]. The rep believed the customer service departments were open Monday through Friday. She had also heard of Life Scripts and had their number [protected]. I looked at the original email more closely and saw that user IDs had been set up for me for "Insider Secrets to Weight Loss" and "Comprehensive Weight Loss E-book Package". I went to wu-yisource.com to look at their "offer". It refers to these two memberships:

"Offer Details: When you order today you'll be signed up as a member of our exclusive preferred customer club. If we don't receive the products back within the 14-day trial period, you will be billed $59.95 for each month that you continue your membership and losing weight with the Wu-Yi system. (Shipped as a fresh, 3 month supply every 90 days) Call toll-free [protected] to cancel anytime. You have also unlocked a free seven day and twenty-eight day trial to the celebrity-proven Insider Secrets Tips package and the Comprehensive Weight Loss eBook package for just $4.95 and $9.95 a month thereafter (shows as "web Access" and "Membership"), should you choose not to cancel. Prior charges for bonuses are non-refundable and a monthly $1 transaction fee applies to each but subscription can be canceled and future charges stopped at any time. To cancel, call toll-free [protected] for Insider Secrets and [protected] for the eBook package. No obligation, CANCEL ANYTIME!"

There was no access to a live person at the published number for "Insider Secrets" so I called the other number given to me by the Wu-Yi rep: [protected]. An account had been opened in my name with the same time stamp. A charge of $4.95 had been made to the same VISA . I was told the account would be canceled and I received an email confirmation

I haven't yet been able to contact the "eBook" people, but assume a similar scenario as with "Insider Secrets".

I don't know if someone at Wu-Yi had access to my contact information and placed the order fraudulently, or if someone else did so in an effort to steal my identity. I'm posting this to help others try to resolve their issues with intentional "Free Trial" orders of tea, or those who did not place an order at all.

• Im
    imfcd Jan 22, 2009

the same is happening to me

• El
    elainebasz Jan 17, 2009

This company shipped me products without my ever ordering them. I do not know where they got my address, and I do not know where they got my credit card information. I am certain I did not place an order or agree to a free trial, and most definitely certain that I did not provide them with my credit card information.

Sara-Jane Jan 16, 2009

I order a free trial of tea from Wu-Yi source and found it of no benefit at all so contacted the company on line to say I did not wish to receive any further orders. They told me to return the tea and I would be refunded. However, I have since had 4 unauthorised payments going out of my account for varying amounts with no explanation what they are for. This company is a scam - do not go near it! I have since cancelled my card.

• Sh
    Shundra Byron Jan 15, 2009

I ordered a sample of the tea, and now my debit card is being charged every month. I've tried to reach someone at the numbers I have but there's only a recording. there is NO WAY to get intouch with anyone.

• Ra
    ramatu muhammed Jan 07, 2009

My name is ramatu muhammed. i reside in england. i wish to complain about wu-yi. i saw there on line advertisement and i ordered. the deliverd, but instead of taken the 5 pound the said the will charge, the charged me 17pound. subsequently the took another 5.62 for web access i had not subscribed for. today, i found out that the some of 45 pound have been taken from my account without my permission. i have tried to reach them on their number, but to no avail. i will to request fro a refund am cancell any agreemnet i have enter unknowly because the terms and condition did say the would take any money unaothorized.my e-mail is [email protected]

• Ti
    Tina Jan 03, 2009

This is a total scam. I never even ordered or asked for a free trial. It just showed up. There is no live person to speak to regarding this mystery package.

• Ad
    AdvocateForSmarterConsumers Dec 04, 2008

Buying samples/free trials off the internet or television is the worst thing you could ever do. Companies like Wu-Yi Tea, Fit Factory, Acai Berry, Natural Cures, Online Health, etc, etc will all give you the same story "free-trial with a 14-day cancellation period" Problem is, most of the time you won't receive your "free" trial until AFTER the 14-day period has expired, which means you're automatically renewed for their monthly fee. Also these companies will sign you up for 1, 2 sometimes 3 more sites/products without telling you. Unfortunately, this information IS available on the merchant's website, usually buried in the fine print somewhere. Because of this, it is 100% legal for them to charge your account every single month under a variety of different merchant names. Charges that come associated with free trials are pricelimbo.com, web access, membership fees (usually with Wu-Yi Tea) and a variety of others. If you've paid for this with your credit card, you can dispute the transactions with your bank. The only thing is, you HAVE TO CANCEL with ALL the companies in order to be successful with your dispute. If you don't have phone numbers for the companies, your bank should be able to provide you with some. Otherwise, send emails, find a mailing address and send a registered letter, anything and everything you can think of. And keep copies of everything you do/send. Also, if these companies are still sending you any merchandise (the original company you ordered the sample from), you HAVE to send it back through registered mail so you can have a tracking number and postal receipt - otherwise, the company will simply claim they never received it, and you won't have any proof that it was sent. The worst part of these scams is what they're doing is completely legal (charging without your knowledge, charging under different company names, adding on additional services, etc, etc) so protect yourself. Bottom line: don't EVER order a "free" sample unless you're willing to put a lot of effort into canceling it. If something actually works, it'll be available in stores soon enough.

• Mo
    monica Dec 02, 2008

They never said anything about a charge of 4.95 for web access nor did they say anything about a 9.95 membership charge so I called the numbers on the credit card they took care of the 9.95 charge the other phone number tells you to go to the web site and speak with a customer rep. so far I can't find the right place to go. Looks like I will have to do like everyone else and cancel my card in order to get this charge off my monthly statement.

Annonymous Dec 01, 2008

I work for this company as a customer service representative. Although I don't agree with what they do, it is clearly stated on the website and the terms and conditions that you will be charged 4.95 for web access and 9.95 for comprehensive weight loss. The terms about autoship are also clearly defined in Terms and Conditions. I don't agree with it, but it is there. I'm ashamed to say I provide customer service for this company and have had an unbelievable amount of complaints. If you go to www.wu-yisource.com you'll find phone numbers to call and cancel, but remember when you do, it's not the reps fault you were charged. I've had nasty people and I don't own the company nor have any decisions about what they do, it's my job. Just like you have yours. My name and email are fake to remain annonymous. Before you sign up for anything online, READ the fine print and terms and conditions and there won't be any surprises.

• Ju
    jude Dec 01, 2008

These people offer a box of tea for 4.99 and then you end up being enrolled in at least two other programs that you didn't know existed and charged much larger sums of money. I had to cancel and then they offer a refund to the card once you cancel which supposedly takes up to 2 weeks to show up. A risky proposition considering that they can continue to withdraw money from the a card in the meantime.

• Ba
    Barbara Schacht Nov 25, 2008

On 11/10/08 I called and cancelled any further tea orders after trying it for a week. On 11/11/08 I was billed 4.95. Called the # on bill, and it was information only. I am now at the website where I am to tell you about it. Please credit my Visa account for 4.95 affective immediately. I should not have been charged anything since I called in the trial period time.

joanne nagle Nov 24, 2008

i wish to cancel my order, please do not take any more money out of my bank account

• Ju
    Judith A Previte Nov 20, 2008

The above phone is for the ebookmembership that charged me $9.95 on my Visa even though I had cancelled the whole program including this membership on 10-24-2008. The phone representative stated that it was cancelled and showed up cancelled on her computer. The tea was sent back within the time frame of the trial. So far I have had no problem with the cancellation of the tea or the Insider Secrets Tips. But I should not have been charged for the ebookmembership either.

Thank you!

• Dc
    DC Nov 18, 2008

Continue to charge my credit card for web access when I have managed to get everything else canceled appart from that. Am disputing charges with credit card company and am attempting to cancel this web access NOW.
    Have copies of all conversations I've had with Wu-Yi Source reps, this address is supposed to be able to cancel these fees that I have not authorised.

• Vi
    Vicki Anderson Nov 15, 2008

I ordered Wii tea on a sample basis and payed for one box. I didn't realize I was ordering an online informatoin site. An payment is being taken from my credit card each month. When I call the number on my bank statement it is just a recording and can't help me. I cancelled the tea but I don't know how to cancell this other that is connected to it . Thankyou for your help. This Comprehensive Weight Loss E-Book package was said to have been a free coaching program when I downloaded it. I don't want to pay anymore for it.

• Li
    Lidia Crisan Nov 15, 2008

I ordered at the end of July, a slimming tea from WuYi Fulfilment Centre, Ontario, Canada. I send the second lot of tea bags back as I was unsatisfaied with the te. They gave me a refubd but they keep charging me the mebership fees.
    I want to find them on internet and rthey dissapeared.
    What can I do?
    Lidia

• Fe
    FedUp Nov 07, 2008

After hearing and reading complaint after complaint about this company (www.wu-yisource.com) I decided to check it out for myself to see what was going on here. In defense of all the complaints, this is what I have found. First of all while this may not be as important or relevant to what is truly going on here to others as it is to me, my impression of the website itself is that it it appears to have been done by a child; already a red flag is going off for me. After what seems like a never-ending journey through the overwhelming amount of information, I come across the "Offer Details". The offer details were not that noticeable or easy to find, the details are very small and a bit blury. I read through them a few times just to make sure I didn't miss anything. Scroll down to about the middle and then again to about the end and you will find the 60-day Guarantee. I noticed the 60-day Guarantee was a bit more proudly displayed. After entering information about myself to get through the website, I finally got to the part where I would have to enter my credit card information (this is where I had to stop my little "investigation") I noticed just to the left of where you enter the credit card info. is the "Free Trail Information" and again in very small print are the Offer Details:

"Claim your trial now and automatically receive all of your monthly shipments at a 25% Discount! That's A Savings of $19.95 Every Month! After your 14-day FREE trial period it's just $59.95 per month for fresh shipments and your continued weight loss. Remember, if we receive the products back within the first 14 days, you will not be charged. Even if you decide to stick with it beyond your FREE trial period, you're still fully covered for 8 weeks with our Iron-Clad Money Back Guarantee. To ensure continuous service, at the end of your trial period your membership will be automatically charged each month at the then-currant membership fee on or about that same date to the credit card you provide today. If for any reason you are dissatisfied, simply call toll-free [protected] to cancel, and you'll no longer be charged. You have also unlocked a FREE seven-day and twenty-eight day trial to the celebrity-proven Insider Secrets Tips package and the Comprehensive Weight Loss eBook package for just $4.95 and $9.95 a month thereafter (show as "Web Access" and "Membership"), should you choose not to cancel. Prior charges for bonuses are non-refundable but subscription can be cancelled and future charges stopped at any time. To cancel, call toll-free [protected] for Insider Secrets and [protected] for the eBook package. NO obligation, CANCEL ANYTIME!"

After reading all of the offer detail information on the website, this is my understanding.
    This is just an example: Let's say you placed an order with Wu-Yi Source for a Free 14-day trial on Oct. 3rd at the cost of $4.95 for S/H. Unless you call to cancel and return the remainder of the tea within 14 days of receiving the package, you will be billed $59.95 21 days later on Oct. 24th. To me, this is setting us up for failure. How are we supposed to try the tea and decide if it works for us and return it and it be at the warehouse within 14-days? Let's not forget the amount of time it will take for us to first receive the tea. When you add about 7 days for us to receive our tea than the 14 days we have to try it and decide if we want to keep it, that adds up to 21 days. It seems like a no brainer for the company, because no matter what they are going to get $59.95 out of us, even if we cancel. This is where the 60-day money back Guarantee comes in. If I'm within my 60-day guarantee I can return the tea for a full refund (not including the S/H, that is non-refundable) and wait more than 2 weeks to get my refund. I'm certain that sending the tea back is going to cost me more than $4.95, especially since I have to get a tracking #. Here's a tip I got from the 24/7 live chat for putting that tracking # to good use: If this has happened to you and you do have a tracking # for the tea you sent back, call customer service give them the tracking # and if they can successfully track it, you can get your refund quicker.

Here are a few phone number's I came across that may be helpful to you:
    Insider Secrets- [protected] or [protected]
    Web Access- [protected]
    Life Script- [protected]
    Living Lean-[protected]

Lynda Nov 05, 2008

my order # is TA3222-#1036949. thank you !!! please no more shipments and billings on my credit card !!!

Lynda Nov 05, 2008

PLEASE STOP SENDING ME TEA AND CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD. I DONT WANT IT ANYMORE DONT LIKE THE TEA. SO PLEASE STOP THE SHIPMENTS NOW AND THANK YOU!!!

• Ka
    Karin Nemet Oct 27, 2008

Shocking greedy unethical company!

I cancelled after my trial offer - and am still paying- they just help themselves to your card!
    I am so disgusted.

They assured me they have now cancelled again - I don't believe them - Anyone know who the heck is LiveLifeLean? they are at the same time debiting my account with regularity- Wu=Yi said I have to contact them separately? no website - just a phone number - what a scam.
    Cannot even get through to them either. I will instruct my ban kers that this ia to be investigated as a fraudulent transaction.

• Dr
    D Reynoso Oct 23, 2008

I also received an order of three boxes which I never ordered. I can't find a phone number for them anywhere. The address on my box (arrived yesterday) is below
    WuYi Source
    Suite 400
    5300 Ontario Mills Pkwy #400
    Ontario, CA 91764

I'm going to report them to the BBB and place alerts everywhere online possible.

mary murray Oct 16, 2008

I had ordered the frere offer but I did not order any more tea, I went to check my checking account and it was overdrawn they had took our 59.95 out with out my ok they did this on [protected] I new that my account was not my fault i COUND NOT FIGURE IT OUT THEN i GOT MY STATMENT WHAT CAN i DO TO CANCEL THIS AND TO SEND BACK THE TEA AND GET MY MONEY BACK

• Ms
    Ms. Renee Thomas Oct 14, 2008

I did not order any of this tea, only the trial box that I paid steep postage rates for.
    I have not taken any of this tea as I have high blood pressure and have been advised not to take it at all.
    I do not want the tea I have just received and will be sending it back to you for credit.
    After reading all of the complaints on this web site, very similar to mine, I have clearly been taken to the cleaners.
    Please do not charge my Visa for this shipment as I did not order it and do NOT send me any more.