WTS 800-717-7476Scam

WTS is Web Transaction Services. They are a billing company that operates on behalf of other companies. I have had VOIP companies under different names bill me for varying amounts over the past year or so. These unauthorized ACH withdrawals used to have the name of the VOIP company associated with them. However, in the most recent manifestation, they went through WTS. When I called WTS, they confirmed that they were billing on behalf of UTell 2011, who are a VOIP company (the name keeps changing, it would seem). WTS were helpful and said they would stop allowing withdrawals from my account (and, I think, refund the amounts). But I think it's time to change my account (after I get the $$ refunded).

ZMorgan Apr 08, 2014

I like the way everyone thinks they are getting "scammed". You idiots did a free trial for an adult website and forgot to cancel it before your "free trial" ran out.

ZMorgan Apr 08, 2014

Stop saying everything is a scam because you idiots sign up for adult websites and forget to cancel before your "free" trial expired.

ZMorgan Apr 08, 2014

They don't just magically get your card number and bill you over and over again, you signed up ! If it was a scam, would be the worst one ever since everything is easily traced. Call them and get your records, bet they can show you where you signed up, etc.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices