wsn rewards shoppine networka worthless shopping spree

I won a so called shopping spree for 1276$ but i did not find any gifts that would come near to that amount worth it, only a few gifts to pick from and they were not worth shipping cost. thank you, I felt let down and ripped offed. Janice Johnson

• Da
    David Nov 22, 2008

ahahahahahaha!! I won a shopping spree for 1423.00! I went to the web site an it looked pretty cheesy.Bunch of junk you could get at big lots!!shipping cost for 19pc bbq set was 18.99 ?oh come on!!!

• Fr
    Fran Nov 23, 2008

Disappointing Scam! An 85-year-old friend won a spree & was so excited. She asked me to shop the site for a glass-top dining table, a certain recliner, a 3-tape DVD player, & other stuff that she carefully described to me. I got on the site, & it was just a bunch of junk that no one would want... each with its own shipping-&-handling cost. In order to use-up your card, you end out buying a bunch of cr_p & paying $100+ in S&H fees.
    Most of us (myself included), even when we know better, tend to think of the shipping-&-handling fee as a necessary & small add-on to cover the expenses of packing & mailing. But many online vendors make their profit from S&H. Even tho these particular S&H fees are not excessive for some individual items, it's clear that S&H is where WSN makes their profit. And the scam is in getting people to choose a bunch things they don't want cuz they don't want to miss the chance to get them free.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices