Complaints & Reviews

WritersPieDon't trust them

Untalented people work for WrtersPie. At least they are nothing in writing essays 300 dollars worth. They could have tried to be better, at least.
I needed them to write an essay and what I got was far from perfect. Seriously.
I don't want to stick to details, I am not like this, but grammar and spelling mistakes... What? I thought I paid for quality, wanted them to help me out, but they just doubled it and I had to spend 4 hours correcting mistakes in the essay. So unprofessional. Stay away.

Writers PieI will not use WritersPie service ever again!

Ordered a paper from www.writerspie.com and paid over $100 for it and when I finally received it I was shocked and disappointed! They did not listen to me at all when I explained the details and the paper which I received did not meet my expectations. It was a completely plagiarized work! I contacted customer service and they offered me a refund but I did not get anything. I'm very disappointed and will not use their service ever again.

www.Writerspie.comThe representative was rude with us

My friend and I called to the customer services of company www.writerspie.com. We started to ask a lot of questions about the essays and their terms. The guy from the customer services wasn’t very helpful and told a lot of rude words to us. Maybe he had difficult day, we don’t know, but for us it was too much. We thanked him and decided that we would never again use this website. It was unpleasant conversation.

www.Writerspie.comThey provided downloaded work and I wasted money

I asked the agent from the website www.writerspie.com to write essay for me. He did it really fast and it looked really great. But my teacher told me that it downloaded from the Internet. She told me that I failed and asked to provide new essay. I was shocked, because I have paid money for the services, but this scamming company mislead me. Please, be careful if you deal with them and check all their essays.

www.Writerspie.comThey haven't provided full essay and stopped to deal with me

I spoke with the rep from the website www.writerspie.com. He told me that the order would be finished within 3 days. After that he provided the essay. I ordered 15 pages, but these jerks provided only 7 and didn’t reply to my emails. I have no idea what measures to take now and how to get money from them, so please if there are people, who can help me, simply post your comments and ideas.

www.Writerspie.comThey sent me old and useless paper and impossible to get any money back

I ordered paper from the website www.Writerspie.com. I only wasted money, ‘coz these jerks provided old and completely useless paper. This paper didn’t cover the main theme of my topic, so I told about it to the rep, who laughed at me and told that I wouldn’t get any money from them. I wonder if there are people, who have the same problems and what have you done in such situation, please post comments.

writerspie.comPaid but they've scammed me in return

I used the service, which provided the website www.writerspie.com. I asked them to write essay paper for me and paid $80 in advance. After a month I cancelled the order, and asked for refund. They responded me that within 3 days I would receive money back. But it was a lie. I haven’t received anything and never heard from them again. Please leave comments about this seller, because people should know that the website is fraud and they can lose money.

• Md
                  mdun Jul 18, 2014

I was scammed too, took my money and provided nothing what I was asking for. They are very frustrating. I would not recommend this service to anyone. They stole 280.00 from me. They did nothing to help me except say we are sorry and you are a most valued customer.