Having problems with WrapMatch?

443 N University Ave
Provo, Utah

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with WrapMatch.

Complaints & Reviews

WrapMatchFraudulent charges!

When I joined WrapMatch I entered my credit card detail because it was necessary for the registration. I did not find this site interesting so I went to another place and found a nice job there. But then these guys from WrapMatch started charging my card for no reason! The charges keep coming and I don't know how to stop them! Called my bank and now they are trying to think of something. I tied to reach someone from WrapMatch but they are ignoring me! Beware!

www.wrapmatch.comThey didn't pay on time

I started to work for the company www.wrapmatch.com. I worked as a courier and they promised me $200. But they have paid me only $200 for one week and after that I heard only promises. I don’t understand why they promised money if they haven’t paid me at all. It was nightmare to argue with them and finally I was fired and no one has paid me for the job, which I have done. Awful company.

www. Wrapmatch.comFake promises, wasted money and no ad

I paid money for the ad and the rep from the company www.wrapmatch.com simply misled me. They took money and told me to wait. After that I got the bill, which I needed to pay within 2 weeks or I wouldn’t get anything from them. I paid for the bill and again heard some fake promises and blah-blah. They are liars and scammers, so be careful and better avoid them. As well as post comments about your experience with them.

www. Wrapmatch.comThey didn't pay me for the ad on my car

I got the offer from the company www.wrapmatch.com. They offered me the ad on my car and promised to pay, but it was real scam. They placed some stupid ad on my car and within 3 weeks I heard only blah-blah and fake promises that I would get my money. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this company, ‘coz your experience might be very useful for other people.

Wrapmatch.comFake charges and impossible to get any replies from them

I haven’t used the services of the company www.wrapmatch.com. I was shocked when I found out that they charged me for nothing. I started to search for their contact info, but they simply ignored me and no one replied to my emails and messages.They are liars and scammers, so be careful and better avoid them. As well as post comments about your experience with them. Maybe someone can help me to return money back.

• Tr
              truthinternet Apr 23, 2015

Wrapmatch is a Scam!!! Don't deal with them, everything is lies and false representation!!! They actually make their money off of the people who call and end up paying them!!! The car advertisement is a scam, you end up paying them!!!

• Tr
              truthinternet Apr 23, 2015

100% true wrapmatch is a SCAM

Wrapmatch.comDon't deal with them – waste of money

I got email with offer to place the ad on my car from the company www.wrapmatch.com. They told me that everything was for free, but it was big lie. They placed ad on my car and after that they started to charge me for something. I tried to cancel the contract with them, but they started to tip toe around it and nothing happened. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this company.