worlwinnerscam

I wish i had read all this before losing all my money. I lost about a $1000 and the site is saying that I won about $9000, since they don't count any games you lose. So everytime you win a game it is a win even though you don't actually win because you keep playing other games and losing. I kept trying to win back the money I lost, then I read all these complaints and got worried that I was going to be taxed on $9000, so I am done playing. I really hope this is not true, but I guess I will find out if I get a tax form next year.