Worldwide Travel Centerrefund of $246.00

C

Offered airlines ticket and hotel for 2 nights any where in the USA for 2 persons. Required to send $50.oo deposit for each person refundable once returned from travel. Recieved letter of confirmation requiring choosing dates to travel and an additional $146.00 for airline and hotel taxes and completed w-2 with copy of credit card and copy of drivers license. As of 10/15/08 I called and requested a refund after presenting 4 tmes various travel dates and was returned not approved each times. I have called various times asking for my refund which I was told by one of there 3 associates that th check was processed on 10/20/08 and would be mailed out in 4 weeks. I have not recieved this check in the amount of $246.00 each times I have called they will not give me a date as to when the check is going to be mailed to me. I have mailed to them on 10/15/2008 a letter addressed to the attention of the person I spoke to requesting the refund check in which she said I was entiled to get my money back.

• Wh
    W Huang Aug 28, 2009

how are you guys doing? i have paid by cashier check amount to $246. So far no response from Worldwide Travel Center.
    Phone call always ended up with voice mail and no one contacted, 3 months passed by.
    i should have read your posting before i got trapped into this fraud.

• Ga
    Games7 Aug 17, 2009

I too am dealing with the same situation. Did you ever get your refund? I am tempted to drive up to the actual office and request for my refund!