Worldwide Readers IncMagazine subscriptions

W

I was taken in by a hard luck door to door salesman and purchased $255.00 worth of magazine subscriptions from Vivian Wilson who was an agent for Worldwide Readers, Inc. on December 6, 2016. The invoice for the transaction had a Notice of Cancellation that could be sent in if it was postmarked no later than midnight of December 9, 2016. I sent it in on December 8, 2016. They said cancelled payments would be returned within 42 business days following the receipt by the seller. I called on first on February 10th and Pam apologized and told me that my check would be put in the mail by the end of the day. On February 17th I had not received the check and again called and talked to Pam who apologized and again stated the check would be put in the mail but as of today I haven't received it.
The invoice No. was 92456.