World Financial Network National Bank/Victoria SecretHarrassment

I'm writing about the continued harassment of phone calls I have been receiving from World Financial Network National Bank/Victoria Secret & ADS who I guess they hired these companies to collect late payments on credit cards.
This has been going on for over three months now & just today we have received over 4 calls. Each phone call they ask to speak to my daughter who has not lived with us since 2006. They ask for her phone number & address and when I ask what was this in reference to they would not tell me, so I chose not to give out any information, since I did not know what it was all about...they did not tell me who they were representing until I started asking a lot of questions and found out that information. I then called my daughter and told her to call this company to get the issue resolved. Poor communication by World Financial Network National Bank/Victoria Secret and ADS caused this problem to go on for months via harassment phone call to me day after day. Please note...I don't even have a Victoria Secret credit card. I told the company to stop the harassment phone calls and put my phone number on the do not call list, but we still are receiving the calls. I have contacted a Lawyer & I guess my next step is to turn to Date Line, because no one deserves this kind of harassment especially since I HAVE NOT & NEVER WILL DO BUSINESS WITH VICTORIA SECRET. This situation could have been settled months ago if they would have communicated better. I'm retired yet they continue calling 4-5 times per day after I told them I would contact my daughter and have her call them.

• Cl
    Clark Kent Sep 30, 2009

I'm currently in the same situation. My sister is 2 weeks late on her Maurice's bill and they won't stop calling me or my grandparents!!! Its ridiculous. I even offered to pay the bill over the phone, but the man was much more interested in being rude, and told me he couldn't tell me how much to pay cause it was "none of my business." I told him "good luck getting your money." He then hung up on me. I've since been called 2 more times TODAY!
    The thing is THEY HAVE MY SISTERS NUMBER, and have spoken to her already. They just want to harass her family?

• Te
    tetee1331 Oct 02, 2009

Here is a great one. I bought furniture from Levins over three years ago. I have credit thought world financial services.Today I got a bill for 78.00 because it states that my account is past due. I was terribly confused because I have never once been late on this payment in three years. I usually pay early and over the minumim amount so I call their 800 number to find out if they didnt post one of my payments . By the way every payment I have made has been paid electronically through my bank. I have made payment even when I had two years with no payments. When the girls anwers I ask why I have $78 dollars in late fees. She said because I sent my payments in two early and the credited two of my payments in July so then all of my following payments are considered late. I asked her to remove the late charges but she wouldnt so I asked for the supervisor. After some screaming on my part Josh finally removed the late charges. But can you actually believe in this day and age when no one is paying their bills I am penalized for paying too early and too much. This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. They are crooks trying to get money out of great long standing good payment customers.What happened to credit card reform.???? I will surely never use this company for any credit in the future.