World Club Fitness and Dazzle SmileSCAM

L

I ordered a "Free 14 day trial" of Dazzle Smile whitener. All I was supposed to be charged was the .99 cents for shipping. My bank account was charged $47.62, $87.62 AND $24.82 (from an unathorized afiliated company with Dazzle Smile) They told me there was NO WAY to refund the money that was taken from my account. I talked to 6 different agents and the last 3 agents (one of them was the manager) were VERY rude and the manager called me a ###. I called imediatly after my first charge and told them to forget my credit card number and phone number and delete my account and they said that I would not be charged anymore..I've been charged TWICE since!! PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!! THIS IS A SCAM!!! There was NOTHING about World Club Fitness on the Dazzle Smile website, and I also looked up the terms and conditions and saw nothing... They got my account information from Dazzle Smile..I NEVER recieved the email about my 40 day free trial with World Club Fitness to know that I needed to call and cancel before I was charged. When I told them that I never recieved that email, they just told me that it was in the fine print under terms and conditions. Please report them also!! WE NEED TO SHUT THESE CRIMINALS DOWN!!

• De
    dee mcbride Dec 13, 2009

I ordered the premium white trial and the world club fitness trial, money was taken out of my bank account within two days and I still have not received any goods. This was over 1 month ago I have tried to phone the telephone numbers but to no avail. I can't understand how a business can run like this and I don't know who to contact for advice?