Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Food & Beverages Woolworths South Africa Live chat customer services is appalling!

Woolworths South Africa review: Live chat customer services is appalling!

S
Author of the complaint
8:08 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am disgusted by your service and the way you treat customers unfairly im going to the ombudsman and taking this further, I've been waiting since the [protected] on a callback from Samantha Eksteen as her agent andiswa refused to assist and had an attitude, its now the19-05-2022 I spoke to Zaida who blatantly ignored the fact that I'm complaining in regards to the service and failed to see the bigger picture of assisting me. I then asked for a complaint to be raised, and for confirmation, nothing has been done! I did not agree to a payment plan today, I asked what are the terms and conditions I was given a sloppy explanation, I've waited for a reply from her and she then ended the chat on her end after 1 minutes, I started a live chat immediately after this and advised that Im disgusted by the service, Olwethu Q then ended the chat as well, why am I being treated unfiarly when this could've bee resolved, I really never expected this, I'm a struggling single mother trying to atleast have a payment plan and get assistance, but I get this is what they do if you are not on a woolies standard, they will then treat you differently.

0 comments