Woolworths Australia — simply roast beef marinated in onion, garlic & red wine flavour
I want to make a complain about a roast beef called 'Simply Roast Beef Marinated in onion, garlic & red wine flavour' that I bought this morning at 8:30am from my local Woolworths Store in Brunswick. We were very disappointed after preparing the meal over 2 hour period to find out it tasted and felt like we were eating plastic or rubber.
I would like to challenge Brad Banducci to host a dinner and serve this roast beef because I'm sure he will be very disappointed by its quality and ashamed to serve this meal to his friends and family. We, including our guests could not eat the meat that we believe has been processed.
We've been loyal costumers to Woolworth for the past 10 years however we feel we have been seriously ripped off this time.
We would like to be compensated for the money we lost buying this product. See attached photos of the product as well as a receipt of the transaction.
Please contact me via my email address for a refund:
or via mail:
22 Hickford St, Brunswick East 3057 VIC
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - ruffie rustic foods product copy of email sent to company 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths Australia - double charged on credit card