Woolworths Australia / pea and pinto bean snack - off the eaten track.
I am writing a second complaint form online as I have not heard back from Woolworths. The first was submitted last week on their online form. I will be writing to the CEO of Woolworths if I do not get an answer/acknowledgement from them. I purchased the above pack a week or so ago from Woolworths Oxenford, Queensland and found what looks like a used first aid dressing inside. My husband and I consumed most of the pack before discovering it. We have been loyal Woolworth customers for years and are disappointed with this. Please confirm this is received as Woolworths have not bothered to reply. I would like compensation as I feel sick not knowing what we have consumed. Thanks in advance.
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths - i'm extremely irritated and upset with woolworths financial services 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths Australia - double charged on credit card
- Woolworths Australia - cat food and poor attitude