Woolworths Australia — customer service
Alice Springs Woolworths
As per the attached photo I picked 6 bottles of Leggos pasta sauce to get half price. Proceeded to checkout at around 7.50 pm. When scanned I found it not half price. When I enquired with staff said it's from tomorrow. I asked where does it say it is from tomorrow. She said "I don't know, do you want to void the purchase?" I said I only need two if it's not half price and took rest of the bottles and walked away. No apologies nothing. I told her I am placing a feedback, didn't care.
I know why staff don't care. Feedback placed here seem to be falling on deaf ears. I'm still waiting response for ticket #[protected]. I've just emailed again asking how long I should wait before I go to an ombudsman about it. I hope I'll hear from Woolworths about both complaints. If no response I'll be going up further to make sure my dignity has any value.
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - ruffie rustic foods product copy of email sent to company 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths Australia - double charged on credit card
- Woolworths Australia - cat food and poor attitude