Woodbridge Homes, Inc.Bad quality homes/customer service

Business Info

Woodbrige Homes Inc. Located in Mission Viejo , California home builder

Woodbridge Homes Inc. has failed to provide us with easements for our New House purchased in February 2005, The easements are for our Water and sewer lines that run through a neighboring property. The neighbor has declined to offer any easements for these utilities. These utility easements per city codes are to be provided to all home buyers from the builder . These easements where never provided.. We only found out later on a punch list provided by the city of Yorba Linda to the builder that these easements where not recorded. The city blames the builders Civil engineer for not providing these easements on the recorded Track Maps. As of November 2007 the builder Woodbridge Homes Inc. has not furnished these easements or relocated the utilities. We have made numerous calls and emails to Woodbridge Homes Inc. and the calls go unanswered. Our only option is that the city will hold the builders bonds from being released..Truly amazing that a builder /developer and the city of Yorba Linda can be so sloppy on providing a homeowner with the basic rights to have water and sewer services... Shame on you woodbridge homes Inc.

Be careful when you deal with Woodbridge Homes of orange county, California


Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions


    Unhappy consumers gather online at Complaintsboard.com and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.