Wonderhanger.comIgnores customers and chrage unauthorized amount from their debit cards

U

I have emailed them to cancel my membership and not to charge any money, monthly, from my account.

They did not reply me back. But, They start charging money through savings2go.
I suggest you to not to buy anything from this wonderhanger. They are awful and it has teamed up with another fraud savings2go. There are many complaints against these businesses. I should have googled them before I buy stupid produt from them.