Women’s Health Logo

Women’s Health

Having problems with Women’s Health?

Women’s Health Customer Service Contacts

300 W. 57th St.
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Women’s Health Customer Service. Initial Women’s Health complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Women’s Health above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Women’s Health. Discuss the issues you have had with Women’s Health and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Women’s Healththe delivery of my magazine

I would have rather the mailman still deliver my magazine. The [censored] who delivered my magazine just threw it in the middle of my drive. He could have put it in my mailbox because it is along the street. He had to drive by my mailbox in order to throw it in my drive. You advertise door front delivery...that's a [protected]@#$ing joke women's health magazine is wasting their money on your services!!!

Women's Health Magazine - African Mango Diet — False Advertising

Hello I accessed a site on facebook advertising the African Mango Diet and products OrganaSlim and...

womens health magazinecollection agency

I received a letter from a collection agency for a request for payment from their client Women's Health Magazine. I did have a year subscription that I paid for up front. I am not sure why they sent me to a collection agency I have never received any other notices that I was in default of payment. I just canceled my subscription and plan on contesting their action in the next business day. I take my credit seriously and I am appalled that my credit might be damaged by a $15 transaction. I have no intentions of ever renewing my subscription.

• De
        Deb A Jan 05, 2010

I just had the same thing happen to me! I cancelled my subscription after my one year trial and now I have a collection agency requesting payment. I already paid for the trial year but decided against renewal. What money are they after? I wasn't very impressed with the magazine in the first place!

Women's Health MagazineDelinquent Notice for Non-Subscription

This is in regards to a collection notice sent by a Mr. Vincent Maretti, manager of collections department for Women's Health Magazine. Mr. Maretti threatened me that the account will be turned over to North Shore Collection Agency. Please note that the only issue I received from these people are the two complimentary free issues. I never committed to an annual subscription for 10 issues, nor did I receive any of them. Soon thereafter, these people kept sending me an invoice for something I never committed to nor receive a product for. Suddenly, I get this notice of delinquency from Mr. Maretti with a threat to turned over my account to a collection agency. I consider this a marketing scam and strong arming technique to scare consumers. It is an unethical business practice and can be considered customer harassment.