Wolo Manufacturing CorpTerrible customer treatment

Makers of car horns and accessories has refused to warranty a car horn made by their company. The horn was 4 months old a stopped working. They verbally stated to me the warranty period is 90 days. However on the website it plainly states " will give many years of dependable service" Is this not an implied warranty???

Talked to the manager who's name was Stan he was very rude told me

"to have a nice life" and hung up on me twice.. He would not replace this defective horn, Made in the USA talk about lack of customer service and lack of Quality. They also state on the website "Today, Wolo Manufacturing Corp., is a second-generation family owned and operated business with the same mission, to provided the very best quality products and customer service. What we have learned is to listen to our customers and react quickly to meet their needs. Our leadership in product innovation, reliability and toll free tech support, has kept Wolo committed to the old fashioned personal touch with its customers."

WOW... Maybe they need to learn what customer service is all about.. I have never been treated so bad by any company... Just to exchange a $20 dollar horn.

• Ji
    jim Thornton Dec 04, 2007

we had the same problem with these idiots..

• Bo
    bob Lane Aug 09, 2009

I have been purchasing Wolo’s products for years and never had a problem until one day my mechanic pull the wires off the horn relay. I called Wolo’s tech department toll free and they took the time to walk me through each wire connection at no charge and my horn was two plus years old. I found Wolo to be a great company to deal with that’s why they have been in business for so many years.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices