The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Wizz Air — very disappointing
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
On 5th February 2009, due to a very bad weather conditions(heavy snow) in England the flight no 742 Luton - Bucharest was cancelled. I have sent all the relevant papers to wizzair.com(e-mails, post and fax) but not response from them. When I phoned them(4-5 times) I been given different e-mails to send my details but none of them replied to me.
The last conversation with them was today when they told me that they can not tell me what to do and what is more when I asked to speak to a Supervisor I been told that "she does not want to talk to you" ...very rude. The Supervisor name is: ANNA FEKET.
I am very dissapointed and frustaded that I do not know what to do to ge my money back after I paid out of my pocket tickets to get back to Bucharest.
More Wizz Air Complaints & Reviews
- Wizz Air - payment error
- Wizzair - ignoring requests and take money from credit card
- Wizzair - online booking
- Wizzair - luggage payment
- Wizz Air - they charge air passenger duty for children, illegally, on flights departing from uk
- Wizz Air - poor recruitment team
- Wizz Air - feeling of being robbed
- Wizz Air - customer service / wrong information provided.
- Wizz Air - unethical conduct
- Wizz Air - lack of information