Wizz Airvery disappointing

On 5th February 2009, due to a very bad weather conditions(heavy snow) in England the flight no 742 Luton - Bucharest was cancelled. I have sent all the relevant papers to wizzair.com(e-mails, post and fax) but not response from them. When I phoned them(4-5 times) I been given different e-mails to send my details but none of them replied to me.

The last conversation with them was today when they told me that they can not tell me what to do and what is more when I asked to speak to a Supervisor I been told that "she does not want to talk to you" ...very rude. The Supervisor name is: ANNA FEKET.

I am very dissapointed and frustaded that I do not know what to do to ge my money back after I paid out of my pocket tickets to get back to Bucharest.

• Tg
    t gumus Nov 22, 2009

wizzair is ### company, people who working in checking desk thinking is wizzair owner, very rude for people and didnt help for people, only make trouble.never fly wizzair again, I tell all my friends dont fly wizzair.I hope so nobody fly is well

• Wi
    Wizzair007 Nov 23, 2009

We flew with wizzair from London Luton to Sofia, Bulgaira. The fight out was great with no problems atall but on the way home it was a different story all together.

They were running 5 minutes late bording everyone and they made it out to be our fault as passengers. When we finally got on the plane, we litterally just got inside the plane and they shut the door and headed off down the run way before we even had a chance to find a seat.

I was travelling with my mum, Dad and brother (who is only 6). all the seats next to eachothe were taken as we were last on the plane so the stewardesses tryed to make my brother sit at the other end of the plane by him self. (Remeber his only 6) he was crying his eyes out and so my dad refused to sit down unless they sat together. Any way a nie couple gave up their seats for them but me and my mum were compleatly seperated!

As soon as we had sat down the plane had taken off (which is illegal, all passengers have to be seated before they can do as much as Taxi!)

We will never ever be using Wizzair again and found it a compleate rip off for the amout they charge fo tickets especially a childs.