Menu

reviews & complaints

Wizi Marketing / Wizi Logic Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
8 Unresolved
Our verdict: With Wizi Marketing / Wizi Logic's very poor resolution rate, careful consideration is needed. Research their service comprehensively, and read up on how they handle customer disputes. If you face issues, be prepared for potential challenges in obtaining resolutions and explore other service providers as backups.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Wizi Marketing / Wizi Logic has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Wizi Marketing / Wizi Logic. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Wizi Marketing / Wizi Logic complaints 9

Sort by:

Newest Wizi Marketing / Wizi Logic reviews & complaints

1:06 am EST

Wizi Marketing / Wizi Logic Wizi Logics PVt Ltd

they will keep on saying will pay you but never pay I have all the prooves all the screenshot of how they talk to you, even I have the conversation with their HR Miss Priyanka Bisht she is the worst, always do planning against everyone, do nothing keep on taking about every employees,

F
3:05 am EDT

Wizi Marketing / Wizi Logic They don't deserve any rating for their work

Its 3 months Wizi Marketing ORM team called me that they create positive image of my business in the market and I will get good business. But I have completely in shock. Nothing is changed. They have not improved the reputation of my business and I am not getting good business. They don't deserve any rating for their work. Horrible work they did. Beware of such fraud company.

A
5:30 am EDT

Wizi Marketing / Wizi Logic Employees have bad eyes on girl

I am working in Wizi Marketing (Wizi Logic Pvt. Ltd.) company and want to say girls are not safe here. Employees have bad eyes on girl. Its a hell for girl. Don't job in this company. Senior employees mistreat girls and forced them to do work after working hours. I had never imagined that I will work in such a bad company. Currently I am in big trouble. Not finding the way how to get rid from the company.

Hide full review

Is Wizi Marketing / Wizi Logic legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Wizi Marketing / Wizi Logic as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 11% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Wizi Marketing / Wizi Logic stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Wizi Marketing / Wizi Logic should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Wizi Marketing / Wizi Logic earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Wizi Marketing / Wizi Logic achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Wizi Marketing / Wizi Logic. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Our scan shows Wizi Marketing / Wizi Logic website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Wizimarketing.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Wizi Marketing / Wizi Logic has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 11% of 9 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • We detected that wizimarketing.com is missing an SSL certificate, which is a cause for concern. Without an SSL certificate, the website may not be taking adequate steps to protect users' sensitive information. This can increase the risk of intercepted data being used for malicious purposes.
  • The website belonging to Wizi Marketing / Wizi Logic has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
C
2:05 am EDT

Wizi Marketing / Wizi Logic No salary on time

Wizi logic pvt. ltd., worst company and have lots of issues like no salary on time, no client communication etiquette, everything on phone to avoid proof and worst employees like roshan dahal in the company. so don't join this company. many times my salary delayed and one time i had wait for 3 months for my salary. its really cheap. not a best place to do job.

G
7:38 am EDT

Wizi Marketing / Wizi Logic Not satisfied with my job

Not satisfied with my job. I am working in one of the worst company Wizi Logic Pvt. Ltd. where seniors like Roshan Dahal sit idle for whole day and force their juniors to work their task. Completely disappointed from myself also why I have joined this company. Totally frustrated from seniors behavior. They completely make me depressed. Just thinking how to get rid from them.

C
4:01 am EDT
Replied
Wizi Marketing / Wizi Logic has left an official reply on this complaint.

Wizi Marketing / Wizi Logic They have spoiled my career

Never dream to join Wizi Logic Pvt. Ltd. again. One of the most horrible company in India. They have spoiled my career. Nothing to learn there. I never forget my senior worst behavior specially of Roshan Dahal. Who was always rude with me and many times misbehave with me. They really depressed me by their worst behavior. Company has employees whose background was of BPO. They don't have any technical knowledge. Lots of bad reviews and complaints you will find online.

Read full review of Wizi Marketing / Wizi Logic and 1 comment

1 comment
Olivia Jam
, US
Jan 24, 2022 1:02 am EST

no one is tarnishing the image of wizi marketing it is actually the worst company ever, the company never pays you.

G
5:34 am EDT

Wizi Marketing / Wizi Logic Completely wasted my time and money

I never give my project again to Wizi Marketing (Wizi Logic Pvt. Ltd.) company. Completely wasted my time and money. I had hired them to improve our online reputation. But instead of improving they completely spoiled it. Not even able to give positive review but I have lots of complaints about them. They also threatened me and also told to beat me when I asked them to refund my money.

J
3:35 am EDT

Wizi Marketing / Wizi Logic They wasted my money and time

Not happy with Wizi Logic Pvt. Ltd. (Wizi Marketing) ORM service. Completely in shock, they wasted my money and time. Plus provided me horrible results. And senior like Roshan Dahal threatened me for legal case. Never recommend this company for ORM service. Don't deserve 1 star rating review and I have compliants many times to them about the worst thing they did. But not responded yet.

K
12:23 am EDT

Wizi Marketing / Wizi Logic Worst orm service provided

Wizi Logic Pvt. Ltd. only work for money. Once they get payment, they will not even take care your online reputation and will do the worst things which will ruin your business and Roshan Dahal, one of the worst employee I have ever seen in my life. Don't know how to handle the client. So many times use rough and abusive language while communication.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Wizi Marketing / Wizi Logic contacts