WiYu teaunauthorized charge,

N

supposed to be a 30 day trial offer, never authorized payment for any further product. My checking account was charged $59.95 8/18/08 when I did not put any information in their web site to authorize this amount. How did they get my account information? I wish to unsubscribe from any further dealings with this company and have the charges put back in my account.Sincerely, Shirley Hanawalt

• Di
    Diane Elswick Sep 10, 2008

I have also been getting unauthorize charges tgo my account for other products I did not authorize

samira Oct 13, 2008

I had the same experience, they did not even send me the trial but charged me for that then while I was waiting for them to reship it for me there was membership fee and a month supply charge taken out from my account.when I complained and asked them to refund my money they said we have reship it .I dont know which one they have reshiped, the trial or one month supply .anyway I have not received anything and have been charged alot.

• Me
    mel Oct 29, 2008

why was i charged 25quid when its a free trial

• Be
    beli leal Nov 05, 2008

supposed to be a 30 day trial offer, never authorized payment for any further product. My checking account was charged $59.95 10/20/08, 11/03/08when I did not put any information in their web site to authorize this amount. How did they get my account information? I wish to unsubscribe from any further dealings with this company and have the charges put back in my account.Sincerely, Beli Leal

• Be
    beli leal Nov 05, 2008

supposed to be a 30 day trial offer, never authorized payment for any further product. My checking account was charged $59.95 .10/20/08, 11/03/08when I did not put any information in their web site to authorize this amount. How did they get my account information? I wish to unsubscribe from any further dealings with this company and have the charges put back in my account.Sincerely, Shirley Hanawalt

• Ka
    Kathleen Nov 05, 2008

What a scam. I ordered a trial of the Bromalite for no charge except the $4.95 shipping fee. According to Khaleelah at the WuYi Pixie Tea [protected] phone number, there is a ticked area on the Bromalite form that must be 'unticked' in order not to receive this additional unwanted product for which they billed me $34.95. Khaleelah said they would credit this charge in 7 - 14 days. I will be watching for it. These people, the Bromalite people, Rachel Ray and Oprah Winfrey have lost total creditability with me. That means I will no longer watch their shows or buy from their advertisers. Everything is related.

• Ki
    kixit Nov 06, 2008

!!!BUYER BEWARE!!!

Like the others above I was charged 4 different charges for QuikSlim Tea. First 4.95 for the trial offer, then after 14 days 179.95. After calling the company for a refund I was told I would get it in 15 business dys after returning product, which I did on Oct 6th, 2008. On Oct 6th I was charged 5.40 for God knows what, of course they have no recored of that. On Oct 15th, 2008 I was charged 19.95 for a membership I jhad no knowledge of.

Still all the while I'm still trying ti get my 179.95 REFUND. They received the product (unopened on Oct 6th, 2008). I've been calling weekly, asking to speak with a supervisor to no avail. I got my 19.95 refund after about 5 days after they charged me. I have a question, HOW can they refund a measley 19.95 in a FEW days but can't refund my 179.95 in a timely manner? I posed that question to the "customer service rep" and I was told that was a different software program that expidited that refund. I told them they can tell whos calling but can't get me my refund? Ohhh I smell fraud!!! It's rediculous!!

On Oct 31st, 2008, I was told it will be 21 BUSINESS days after the return of this product. Okay, I called today, Nov 6th, the 22nd business day still NO REFUND!!! I was told any day now. I was told that crap the other day.

• Ir
    IRMA Nov 17, 2008

I have been getting charged every month on my checking acct the amt of 9.95 for unknown reason, I am not receiving any products, nor do I care to receive anythiny from this company. I want these charges cleared up and reimburse, since I did not request anything from you.
    I ordered the tea several months ago, and cancelled after I received the second shipment. I returned that shipment in September, and to this day have not received credit on my account. Now on the contrary I am getting charged for something I did not request. I expect to hear from you soon, as I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau

Sincerely,
    Irma Garza

• Na
    Nancy C. Kane Nov 23, 2008

I CANCELLED AFTER THE TRIAL PERIOD and have NEVER received my refund and I have just realized that my credit card is being charged monthly for some LeanLife4u. I will be contacting my attorney if this is NOT rectified immediately as well as the Better Business Bureau.
    Thank you in advance for you prompt attention to this!!

• Vi
    Vickie Shingler Dec 19, 2008

I have canceled my membership with WiYu tea. This seems to be a program affiliated with them. I now need to cancel this so I don't get charged any longer. I have never used this site nor do I want to. You call the number and they send you to this website to post a complaint. How is this going to get cleared up? They tell you to click on a big blue button for live chat...Where is that??? Please if anyone knows a number that I can call please e-mail me.

• Pa
    patty37 Jan 23, 2009

after i cancelled my order in nov/08, i was able to get 1 refund of 59.95. but i had other charges from other companies for 29.95, multiple times, 1.00 here and there and then they sent me another box of tea. i sent that back and it cost me another 8.00 plus the the charge 59.95 because they charged me double in nov/08 but only gave me the refund for one. when i called to talk to someone this time. i was told there was nothing they could do. talk to my credit card company. they are the ones that didn't do the refund because on her computer it shows 2 refunds for 59.95. i told on my bank statement it says no. she says nothing she can do talk to visa. i asked her if she could e-mail me something, she said no, i asked her if she could talk to the bank, credit card co, only 3rd party calls. i think thats their way of screwing us over! that's their way of making more money by draining our accounts and selling our account info. i'm changing my account info on monday!

• Da
    David From Los Angeles Feb 02, 2009

WiYu Tea $59.95/Insiders Secrets Guide $4.95 monthly RIPOFF

I tried to cancel the WiYu tea subscription first month. They charged me $59.95 after offering 30 day moneyback guarantee!! No deal had to pay $59.95 anyway. THOUGHT IT WAS OVER!! THEN!!!
    INSIDERSECRETGUIDE.COM a sister company of some sort starting
    charging me $4.95 monthly fee twice a month on my credit card..
    Never authorized ..Calling calling calling they refer you to a website
    and supposedly a live person to help you.Never happened.It says click
    live blue button, Ha Ha. Took for ever to get live person number is [protected] and confirm comfirmation of cancellation. Get person name won't give out last name only first and ID number cause they
    denied me cancellation couple months ago they said no records of my call.They finally agreed to cancel order and because I had record of my previous call and contact person they credited me as of 01/02/09
    we will see.. Hope it works [protected]@verizon.net Good Luck!!
    Times are tough!! Nobody wants to be RIPPED OFF!!!

• Tr
    tracy Feb 16, 2009

contact your credit card company, tell them that this has happened: FRAUD. they will file a fraud report and you won't have to pay a penny! that's how I got out of this situation.

forget trying to contact these people, it will lead to more stress on your part.

• Su
    Susan Feb 19, 2009

I have also been charged monthly for tea that was a free trial. They are charging for a web access monthly 6.46 and a membership of 12.53 monthly. I have cancelled and they are still sending the dang tea.
    This is just another money making scam and the tea isn't any different than the white tea you buy at the grocery store.

• Al
    Alison Morton Mar 10, 2009

I purchased the trial pack then 2 subsequent payments were taken from my account unauthorised totalling£84.22. I have tried unsuccessfully to phone and e mail the company with no joy. I am at a loss at what to do. I cannot afford this!

• Vf
    V.F.C Mar 11, 2009

I am still waiting for a refund from WuYi tea, after returning the teabags (unused) back to Des moines in the USA. I am also being charged a membership fee each month by the so called weight loss guru's which is a disgrace as i am not a member and have not authorised any of the payments that keep getting taken out of my account... I am in touch with the fraud squad now as i can not get in touch with the "schemers" that are taking my money. They owe me near on 200AUD. Not including the $30.00 it cost me to send the teabags back!!!

Mala Mar 21, 2009

Wi Yu - extreme fraud! I too have been charged for good not received and i have complained and called many times and they keep saying in am off their system but i still get charged - this is most annoying - one put trust into such things and companies like these spoil it for the others. I can only say that STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!

• To
    Tony Apr 29, 2009

I have had 2 un authorized withdrawals from my credit card for Wiyu tea company in the last month - Tony Australia

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices