Wish.comI was sent a pink balloon

C

Leif no 1208 Basie road
Wish storehouse
xuhi district shanghai
China 200237
Phone [protected]

Inside the package was a pink balloon I have ordered hundreds of stuff from wish I don't even know what I should have received as it doesn't tell you on wish where the item is sold by.
On the envelope it says balloon it cost them 2$ To send it to me I'm in the UK.

I was sent a pink balloon

• Bi
    Billy Noernberg Oct 12, 2017

I just received an orange one, today. Same package, only content is a sinhle unmarked orange balloon... does anybody have any idea what is going on here?

• Bi
    Billie Sue West RN Sep 06, 2017

I got the same thing today..so weird. Kinda freaked me out