Wish.comaccount on hold and cannot access remaining wish case

A Jul 20, 2019

On or about July 6, a transaction was stated to have been declined. Transaction number is 53F15586RY446273U. My account has been put on hold and the amount charged is being held as wish cash.

I am being asked to provide a bank statement showing the declined payment in order to remove the hold on the account and for me to access the wish cash. I have stated, and my bank has confirmed, that a declined transaction will not show up on a bank statement. Wish.com refuses to release the hold on my account and allow me to access my wish cash unless I provide a bank statement showing the declined transaction. This is impossible.

I have stated my case three or four times and have alway received the same request to provide a bank statement showing the declined transaction.

I ask that the hold on my account be removed and that I be refunded the amount being held as wish cash ($19.19).

A copy of the messages is provided below.

"Message Body
You have asked me to provide a bank statement showing the subject transaction was declined. In speaking to the issuing bank, they have confirmed that if a transaction is declined, it will not show up in the bank statement. You are asking me to provide something that does not exist.

Release the hold on my account. If you fail to do so, I will file a complaint to get my money that is in the account.

----

Mark 11:23. "I tell you the truth, you can say to this mountain, 'May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea, ' and it will happen. But you must really believe it will happen and have no doubt in your heart".

Never tell me "No can", only tell me how can. There is an incredible number of people who are especially adept at the impossible. They can tell you a million and one reasons why something cannot, or should not, be done. Then, there are a few who will tell you how something can possibly be done. Would you prefer to live your life believing only impossibilities, or to live a life of possibilities?

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do." Benjamin Franklin

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Re: [Wish] Re: Mina kontoinställningar > Kontoinställningar > Andra kontoändringar
Date: 2019-07-10 17:39
From: Albert Nakaji
To: Wish Customer Support
The transaction of 7-1-19 which this issue is related to was apparently not accepted by my credit card company. You are telling me to send you a bank statement showing the transaction. The statement will not show the transaction because it was declined (did not get to them). How can I provide a bank statement for a charge that did not occur?

If you cannot provide another method for me to verify, please open another account and transfer my wish cash to that account.

On 2019-07-10 13:23, Kalpesh Patil (Wish Customer Support) wrote:

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request [protected]) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Kalpesh Patil (Wish)

Jul 10, 06:23 PDT

Hello Albert,

Thank you for following up, and my sincere apologies for the inconvenience. For your security, we will not be able to remove the hold from your account until we can verify that you are the cardholder.

Please rest assured that you are a highly valued customer, and we care deeply about providing you with a safe, fun shopping experience. Once you provide a bank statement showing your most recent transaction with Wish/Context Logic, we'll be able to remove the hold and get your account back up and running!

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Wish Customer Support Team
www.wish.com/help

Jul 9, 09:26 PDT

Please provide another means of verification. I do not want to show
bank statement.

Mark 11:23. "I tell you the truth, you can say to this mountain, 'May
you be lifted up and thrown into the sea, ' and it will happen. But you
must really believe it will happen and have no doubt in your heart".

Never tell me "No can", only tell me how can. There is an incredible
number of people who are especially adept at the impossible. They can
tell you a million and one reasons why something cannot, or should not,
be done. Then, there are a few who will tell you how something can
possibly be done. Would you prefer to live your life believing only
impossibilities, or to live a life of possibilities?

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."
Benjamin Franklin

Sujal Phadke (Wish)

Jul 9, 01:59 PDT

Hello Albert,

Thank you for reaching out. It looks like your last transaction was unsuccessful and your payment was not processed. We placed a temporary hold on your account to protect your financial data.

We will need to verify that you are the cardholder in order for us to remove this hold from your account. Please send over an image of your bank statement with the following information clearly visible:

Line showing Wish/Context Logic transaction
Date of the transaction 2019-07-01
Amount of the transaction 32.01 USD
Currency of the transaction
Photo ID

For your safety and security, please hide all personal details aside from what's mentioned above for verification.

We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Wish Customer Support Team

INVOICE ID

5d0595f7cd2d7e16f6df5b61

CONTACT INFO

WISH [3]
The receiver of this payment is Verified
http://www.wish.com [3]

Funding Source: -$41.80 USD - MASTER CARD ending in x-2310
This transaction will appear on your bill as PAYPAL *WISH

NEED HELP?

Go to the Resolution Center [4] for help with this transaction, to
settle a dispute or to open a claim.

MEMO

Purchase on Wish

Mark 11:23. "I tell you the truth, you can say to this mountain, 'May
you be lifted up and thrown into the sea, ' and it will happen. But you
must really believe it will happen and have no doubt in your heart".

Never tell me "No can", only tell me how can. There is an incredible
number of people who are especially adept at the impossible. They can
tell you a million and one reasons why something cannot, or should not,
be done. Then, there are a few who will tell you how something can
possibly be done. Would you prefer to live your life believing only
impossibilities, or to live a life of possibilities?

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."
Benjamin Franklin

Jestoni (Wish)

Jul 8, 07:21 PDT

Line showing Wish/Context Logic transaction
Date of the transaction
Amount of the transaction
Currency of the transaction
Photo ID

We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Jul 7, 21:43 PDT

Cannot complete the purchase. Says need to verify identity and needs image of some purchase invoice. I do not have a purchase invoice and cannot complete the verification or anything else.

This email is a service from Wish. Delivered by Zendesk"