WishaCall.comFraud Mispresentation

This afternoon on 29 May 2009 wishacall representative called me regarding the long distance service I agreed to take service and I was hesitating to give my credit card# but when they gave me surety that there would be no deduction at all until you call us. But immediately your company has deducted 56.15$can.
After that i am trying to contact their customer service and their phone is disconnected.
They are completely fraud and I am surprised why the Canadian Government do not take action the people like this and how they get their license from Govt for their bussiness.
Thanks