Wish.com / wish.com / click bait on "limited quantity deal"

This was the very first time I've saw this deals on wish, this deals are tempting and we can barely resist, but none of them can be acquired on itself, so once you add something in your cart that is "Limited Quantity Deal" you must add something else, instead of buying one item the offer obligates you to acquire others to finish the deal.
After few days all the "Limited Quantity Deal" items just got cancelled because they say that the vendor could not fulfill an item, so this is 100% scam to make people buy items and stuff, as it allures you that you will receive a "nice product" and something else "not that amazing" and just process and delivery the "not that amazing".
I want a contact and all the products that got cancelled, as all the other items that are not within this "Limited Quantity Deal" got processed in hours and start shipping process this means that the stores are simply ignoring the purchases and leaves us empty handed.

Ba
Aug 03, 2019

Comments

• Su
      Aug 03, 2019

click bait on "Limited Quantity Deal" - this happened to me today. I bought like 10 of these things and all of them stated "Merchant was unable to fulfill order due to limited quantity" - but I go out to the website and they are still selling them for a dollar.

• Vi
      Aug 03, 2019

i ordered about 25 things. same thing, more my money is tied up and i have to wait to get it back, I'm pissed

• Ot
      Aug 06, 2019

I agree with you, I have made 3 orders with limited quantity items and first 2 orders all of the items were cancelled except one; They actually are sending me one of the limited quantity items. I have yet to receive it but I do have tracking for it. The 3rd order I placed has 4 limited quantity items and all got cancelled. This is a large scam but if my one item shows anything, they may occasionally send one out here and there just to say "see we do it." I may try a few more times since you get all your money back anyways. If I plan on ordering something, just throw $10 worth of $1 items on there and maybe get lucky! Lol.

• Ot
      Aug 06, 2019

Just to follow-up, I'm gonna throw a photo of my order on here if anyone was wondering. I ordered a pair of bluetooth helmet intercoms for riding motorcycle.

• Il
      Aug 10, 2019

if there is no prroducts on limited deal quantity then why they doing all the things . its 100% fraud . by this doing wish app business may down bcz another time the customer will not trust to wish shopping .

Aug 10, 2019

I do understand your " frustrations" about not being able to receive the "Limited Quantity Deal" products because I actually have remorse feelings for these sellers when they canceled mine too. But in hindsight, I disagree about you noting that you are "obligated" to buy other products, other than what you wanted to order, they actually don't ask you to buy more. And let's face it when I actually ordered "LIMITED QUANTITY DEAL" products, I'm convinced that there might be a CATCH to the OFFER because "IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE", but I took my chance anyway, well, in the END, I was RIGHT, after all, it was just "TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE" and wasn't SURPRISED!!! No one in the commercial venues offered such an advantage yet, other than these sellers in wish.com. But in fairness, most of the sellers in wish.com don't do this kind of fraudulent activity. So, let's consider that fact and let it sink in. That done, let's help each other to inform wish.com that these sellers be banned for posting any more "Limited Quantity Deal" products and that they should BE "NO LONGER BE ALLOWED" to sell on wish.com permanently in the future. And yes, I think 1 or 2 products was/were reported processed and shipped, but I am still in DOUBT if that indeed was TRUE, so waiting to SEE IF I WILL REALLY RECEIVED THE ITEM/ITEMS. I dutifully reported to wish.com about the deceiving "Limited Quantity Deal" products and hoping that you'd do the same so we can get thru these scam sellers, and permanently avoid them in the future and help other consumers or wish.com users not to commit the same "mistake" as we did, it's for the BENEFIT of us consumers. I will post and report some of the sellers who offer this "Limited Quantity Deal" products to wish.com soon, I encourage you to do so too, so we can have a list of those sellers in order to avoid them and help wish.com banned them for MISDOINGS or FRAUD! Thank you all!

• Ba
      Aug 11, 2019

@Mary Grace Ismani Just to clarify a few points, if you try to checkout any product that is tagged with "limited quantity deal" alone in the cart, you will notice a message that states that these products are not possible to be acquired without adding other non-limited quantity deal products in the cart. So yes, it is necessary to buy other stuff along this products... and for the majority of similar offers, I've shared the product link with others, so my friends could enjoy the same price discounts, but the same product offered by the same seller/store, had different values for me and my friends, so, I do believe that sellers actually don't have that singular exclusive envol cement with this offers, it seems to me that wish.com is actually experimenting possibilities in how to acquire sales with this type of offer.
    My advice, is to never trust anything that you've stated as "too good to be true" and try to keep the feets on the ground always.

Anyway, I still think that wish should address us all the products, and quit offering those "deals" to avoid losing credibility in the market.

Aug 11, 2019

@Barjas I don't have anything against what you just wrote, yes I completely do AGREE! And as a CONSUMER/CLIENT I am very STRUCTURED to always exercise my RIGHTS being so. I compelled myself to admit that I AM NEW TO WISH.COM, however, there has never been coercion of buying another product, aside from an item that I ordered. I would make this VERY CLEAR, I can't bear to say something I haven't experienced. So if need be, I have a single item ordered in "Limited Quantity Deal" aside from the other "Limited Quantity Deal" products ordered from the day before, but I didn't have any message that popped and requires me to buy another one or more when I placed my order/checked out, it has eventually accepted my order as it is, nevertheless I have the "History Order" to prove my citation. I would also want to add that as a new client, I am putting wish.com on a test of their "SERVICE CREDIBILITY" before I can PATRONIZE their site for any more purchases in the future, which is within my rights as a customer. I made my first purchase online and chose wish.com to order from, on July 2, 2019. Never wanted a credit card before nor possessed one, but I finally ceded because of WISH.COM, and from that day to the present, my experience with "wish.com" is nothing but both cordial and pleasant. Except of course until I came across these "Limited Quantity Deal" product sellers. But eventually, before I made the orders for "Limited Quantity Deal" products, on the footnote of every item, there was this warning in yellow lined that says that they can only furnish the product as long as the item is within their stock, and will refund money if they no longer can't. That was the RED FLAG for me, I knew better than believing that these products will actually carry out. They were actually telling clients, that it was actually the very thing they should expect, that's why when my orders were canceled I wasn't surprised!!! TRUTH of the matter is all sellers or commerce cheat but there are the consequences in the severity of their cheating one more than the other. I knew how marketing works, and I use that on my ADVANTAGE! YES, SOME MARKETING TACTICS are PUNISHABLE in the COURT OF LAW by breaching the COMMERCIAL codes and protocols. This is something I am going to reveal soon, and I know every customer should know their RIGHTS and what power they have against fraud and study the defense mechanisms of the FRAUDER if they want to succeed in retaliating with their arguments against the commercial opponents. BUT DON'T FORGET COMMERCE RESERVES ALL THE RIGHTS TO SELL IN THEIR OWN WAY, WITH THEIR OWN GUARDED TACTICS AND DON'T EXPECT A BLUNT HONESTY ON THEIR PART, THAT'S ALSO THEIR RIGHT, THAT'S THE VERY REASON BUSINESSES WERE VERY SUCCESSFUL AND MAKE BILLIONS OF MONEY. WELL, MY ADVISE IS AS A CUSTOMER/CLIENT/CONSUMER, DON'T USE INTELLIGENCE, USE YOUR WISDOM ON HOW TO BE AHEAD THEM, BUT NEVER FORGET TO BE PRACTICAL AND REALISTIC. In this commercial world, it works like MAGIC!!!

• Pr
      Sep 11, 2019

@Barjas I just purchased a "limited quantity deal" on its own without having to purchase anything else.

• Hi
      Aug 16, 2019
    Best Best Advice

I have ordered several things off Wish. It is not a scam... It clearly states in the blue what a limited quantity sale is..the first person to order the product and have the order fully processed.. Gets it for $1. Everyone else gets a full refund back. They keep it as a limited quantity sale for a set time.. Usually an hour.. Then sometimes the next day they will have the same item on the limited quantity deal again. It isn't saying that the merchant only has a limited amount.. It is saying that there is a limit on how many they are selling for $1.. Which is one. And it doesn't say anywhere on my checkout.. That I have to buy additional items when doing the limited quantity deal. You just have to be the first to order it to get it that cheap.

• Mi
      Sep 13, 2019

@Hilikus_ Reflection Mine is the way you decried it but on my wife she is required to buy something with it to get a better price

• Be
      Aug 21, 2019

I've ordered TONS of "Limited Quantity Deal" items, and they no longer require you to purchase another item with it. That policy lasted literally a day. Yes, 90% of the orders get cancelled and refunded, but they actually do send some of them out. I've scored some really good stuff, although only 1 item has physically arrived so far (and it turned out to be fantastic). If you read the fine print it says only the first person per day to order the thing will get it at that price, so you've gotta be quick. Yes, it is clickbaity and the policy is dumb. Why does the item stay discounted once that first person has already ordered it? I don't like how they do the promotion, but I can attest that they do make good on the items sometimes. It's not entirely scammy, and I haven't had an issue yet with getting a refund for whatever orders they don't fulfill.

• Am
      Aug 23, 2019

I ordered 60 items on the Limited Quanity Deals. I had the same thing happen to me. All were unable to be fulfilled. So I wrote in to customer service and was not very nice. Soon after, they changed it. I was able to order without getting a regular priced item. Except this time, it explains that the first one in line basically for the deal gets it. So I used my "wish cash" that was refunded on my first order and bought more items. I actually got about 30 items for the promo price which was $1 for the item and $1 for shipping. Many super nice things. Whatever I wasnt first in line for, they just refunded back into my wish cash. And then I'd order more. But today those deals are gone for me now. It was nice while it lasted. About 3 weeks. Not a scam if you know what you are doing.

• On
      Sep 03, 2019

I've recieved a limited quantity item that I paid only . 75 cents shipping and all. I didn't need to buy any other item in the same order or anything like that. All a limited quantity deal is a marketing technique to get you to click on the store offering the limited quantity product to look around with the hope you'll buy something at full price. So they take a loss on the single item, but recoups it and some with the full priced items that you as the user just got pulled in to the store to look around due to the limited quantity item. My limited quantity item was a lumbar traction belt that's identical to Dr. Hos traction lumbar belt and cost only . 75 but is now 27 dollars. So yes, limited quantity is for real but just like the daily giveaways it's kinda a contest to be the first to check out completely with the product and that person gets the item. Just keep trying y'all! I promise you it's difficult to get it, but 100% real.

• Da
      Sep 10, 2019

hya everyone. i live in edinburgh scotland and i have had items from the limited quantity thing. so far i have had a 100watt solar panel plus charge controller, metal detector, single din media car player, double din media car player with gps, 6.3 inch smartphone, 6.8 inch smart phone, cup holder for the car, phone holder for the house, a 50watt solar panel and a couple of others i cant remember. just wee things. ive spent about £100 each time at diffrent times in the day to get these and although i miss out on loads of stuff i perisist and about 2 or 3 in every 50 is items gets put through. you have to be the first order of the day to get the item so i imagine many will indeed be disapointed but ive been lucky. im going to increase my budget and with that hope to get more items. Its not a scam and i will sell the two car media players on ebay as im trying every day to get the android double din version. also its easy to get refunded and its pretty imidiate.
    thanks
    Dave

• Ar
      Sep 10, 2019

As Dave said, it's not a scam. At first I thought it was and really didn't like it. Got lucky in my third try and got a really REALLY good pair of AirPod clones. I've done another hundred purchases since, at about eighty-two cents per purchase and then wait a day and get refunded. I ended up opting for Wish Cash and just repeat every day with the same ten dollars. My losses have most likely been due to time of day of purchase. I probably need to adjust it.

It's entertaining and I end up getting more out of it than just playing Sudoku. It feels scammy at first but it's really not. It's just marketing

• De
      Sep 11, 2019

These deals are 100% real. I've tried about 150 times to get all different kinds of things that were marked limited quantity. I was actually able to get about 15 of those items to go through! So dont give it. It's real. I paid $2 each. I received like 6 pair of shoes. 4 dresses. A TABLET! Off brand PSP. So dont give it! Best times are between midnight and 4am.

• De

Here's proof!

• Be
      Sep 12, 2019

Ordered 75 items of the limited offers, different random stuff. Adding a regular item to the cart is not neccessary. Payment done by klarna invoice and paypal. 8 Different Orders.
    All orders was cancelled. Refund for Klarna Payments works automaticliy... Payments by Paypal you have to be active after the cancellation - contacting support bot to tell hin, if you want your refund to original payment or wish cash. Otherswise they kept your money.

Orders wheere placed in different times. Some items i've seen already in offer from the same shop the whole day but meeeeeeeeep... cancelled. I ordered the stuff only to see if this is a real thing or just a fake. For me, it turns out as fake.. 75 and no success.. i'll keep on to try

• You have to know how to use this offer. Here are a few tips:
    - Keep scrolling to see the 'limited quantity' tag on items you like
    - Click and note how many people are viewing the item right now. Are there like 50-60+ people viewing, don't bother.
    - Not a busy page? Add it in your cart immediately
    - Go directly to your cart to see the timer next to the product. They usually post these offers for an hour. If you see the 59 there, you are really early and should click on Checkout immediately. But if you see there are only 10 minutes left just throw the item from your cart. Someone probably already got it.
    - Do a couple of items, separately (to be the first) and then leave it for 24 hours. Maybe you were lucky.
    - For the cancelled items, you get the refunds the next day. This only helps you speed up the checkout process, because now you do not need to connect to a third party payment site, and can complete the process even quicker. So, now you repeat the process of finding deals that are very fresh. Like a minute old or so.
    - You can keep scrolling down. The fresher deals are not the most popular yet and tend to be way down.

Good luck!

Sep 15, 2019

When you buy something that states limited quantity deal it states you have the be the first purchaser of the item