Wish.comdumpling maker and roller

I have just been looking at the Dumpling Maker and Roller on Wish with a value of $14.00. I entered my Credid Card information and required the purchased items to be delivered to another shipping address and NOT THE ADDRESS on my Credit Card. The information was taken and no approval was gived for the purchase price to be taken from my Credit Card as the delivery address would not be accepted when I entered the correct cdetails. I consider this being a Fraud transaction and would like the cost refunded as I will no longer consider any purchase from Wish with transactione being taken without consent.

• Updated by Michael YOUL, Oct 09, 2019

I enterded my Credit Card details and required the purchased items be shipped to another address and not the billing address shown on the Credit Card.
    Without my consent or approval the Credit Card was debited.
    I now require the amount dedited to be reimbursed as No Approval was authorised for this transaction and I WILL NO BE MAKING ANY FURTHER PURCHASES FROM WISH AS I CONSIDER THE TRANSACTIONS BEIN TAKEN WITH OUT OFFICIAL APPROVAL

Mi