winndesk.orgSMS

A

I want to file acomplaints against this sender informing me that I won Lottery. Message goes this way
LOTTERY WINNER Your mobile attatch to ticket RV5557772FS WON $1, 116, 000.00. call+[protected] or email: [protected]@winndesk.org.

Whoever is responsible for this, please stop tricking innocent people. What's next? you'll ask 500$ dollors deposit or cash to be sent thru money transfer forprocessing the documents to transfer the money I won? If I have a heart disease I already got a heart attack with this message you sent.

don't your conscience bother you for this tricks?

• Fa
    fakhruddin lukmani Oct 20, 2008

I have received an email claiming that my mobile attached to ticket RV5557772FS won $1116000 call +[protected] or email : [protected]@winndesk.org...The sender's no. is +[protected]...

I dont how am i getting this kind of email...please Check...

• To
    Torched in the Middle East Dec 06, 2008

Iv'e gotten 3 SMS texts from these guys telling me "LOTTERY WINNER your mobile attached to ticket SP11600AE won $1, 116, 000 call +[protected] or email: [protected]@winndesk.org" I've checked on line and these guys have a history going back at least 9 months of scamming people.

sasikaran Mar 15, 2009

Today I also received a sms saying that Lottery winner your mobile number attached to ticket SP... AE wkon $1116000.00 call +[protected] 0r [protected]@winndesk.org

What is that?

chie May 01, 2009

i just got a text message claiming that my mobile number attached to ticket SP11600 won 1, 116, 000 US dollars.I don't know if it is true.I don't remember joining in any raffle or whatsoever.is it possible?The senders number is +[protected].Please help me find out if it is true...

chie May 01, 2009

I received a text message claiming that my mobile number attached to ticket SP11600 won 1, 116.000 US dollars. They advised me to contact [protected]@winndesk.org...Can you just please help me find out what it is and if it is true?Thank You!

noufal Sep 15, 2009

i got one phone message from the number +[protected] around 3.14pm ... can you check for me if it is true or not?

• Si
    Simple People Sep 16, 2009

I have received sms claiming that my mobile attached to ticket RV5557772FS won $1116000 call +[protected] or email : [protected]@winndesk.org...The sender's no. is +[protected]...

God...can't they stop doing it to others...hope they can't fool around with you people out there.

Nomerlito Agaban Nov 26, 2010

Is it true that i won $ 1, 116, 000.00 how can i claim? I am in the philippines right now. I received the text on october 25 2009.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices