Winn-Dixie Storesstore manager karl denhart

I am a business owner in the community, I spend about 2k per month in the Big Bend Rd Riverview Winn Dixie The store Manager Karl Denhart is one of the worst Mangers I have ever seen. This man has zero skills as a Manger or with dealing with his customers or employee! He is arrogant, rude and disrespectful to say the least. He ran off one of the best managers in the store who all the customers loved and thought was the store manager, his name was Chad and he was the face of the store. Karl brought him in one time and screamed at him telling him that a customer wanted to speak to the store manager Chad and he thought Chad was telling customers that but Karl does nothing so they thought that Chad was the manager. I have had a few issues with products but am loyal with my money to Winn Dixie, when I brought these to Karl's attention he pretty much told me to go fly a kite, now I am uncomfortable when he and I are in the store together as he looks at me like I'm some kind of garbage. I have talked to a lot of the store employees as I am there almost every day shopping, they all say the same thing about this guy, they are scared of him, he is rude and disrespectful to them also. Winn Dixie needs to get rid of this guy, I am debating of weather to keep my business with Winn Dixie as long as this former butcher is employed as a store Manager!

Up
Jul 02, 2019

Comments

• Th
      Jul 02, 2019

K. Bye.

•   Jul 02, 2019

The “worst manger” and has “zero skills as a manger.”

If the furniture has no skills and is so bad, I’d stop dealing with that furniture.

Maybe around Christmas you’ll find a better manger. I hear they have better furniture at Christmas.

•   Jul 03, 2019

Lemme get this straight...

You are your own business owner and you have 2000+ dollars a month to spend at this one store alone. And yet you were absent the day in school where they taught the SECOND A in the word manAger!

K. Great.

Lemme guess... You also say libary, ambalance and ridikalus.

•   Jul 03, 2019

Oh for fvks sake: whether!!!

•   Jul 03, 2019

I worked with a girl who lost weight by not eating BREH-FUH-SEZ. The next day she said she missed her toast and then I knew what brehfuhsez were.

Breakfasts

•   Jul 04, 2019

@SubSquirrel I went to college with someone who was very large and called her boobs her bresteces.