Winn-Dixie Storesmanagement and service

Be Jul 15, 2019 Review updated:

I've lived here for 15 years on Cordova road and this store has become the neighborhood embarrassment . Not only do the homeless use your bathrooms. They live outside the front entrance or on the side of the building. Management doesn't do anything about it. I'm continually harassed by the homeless for money and help. The parking lot is always covered in debris. My girlfriend refuses to shop there.
The produce is never good at best. The tons of meat and seafood you throw away is because everyone is afraid of your store. The freezers continue to stop working and they still try and sell the food. The staff are rude and lazy with little to ZERO training. I needed cigarettes the other day and the girl behind the register told me to go to the service desk and just ask for them while I was checking out!!!

You have a store located in the YACHTING CAPITAL OF THE WORLD and also next to one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in Fort Lauderdale and should be able to compete with the near by Publix, but because not one person in that store or upper management gives any care you never will compete. You should close it and let our neighborhood decide on a better business to clean the area up! What an embarrassment for you!! Attached is one of the many homeless people who reside on your property for weeks at a time!! Please if you have a response emial it to me. [protected]@gmail.com

Winn-Dixie Stores

• Updated by bertesser, Jul 16, 2019

Well done TheManager. Seems not just 5 minutes ago you still have homeless hanging out, if you would like me to post some more photos Id be happy too!!!

Comments

• Th
      Jul 15, 2019

You’re basically an entitled piece of crap. You’re opinion is invalid.

• Be
      Jul 16, 2019

@TheManager Well done TheManager. Seems not just 5 minutes ago you still have homeless hanging out, if you would like me to post some more photos Id be happy too!!

• Th

*your

• Da
      Jul 15, 2019

The only thing that keeps this place from being the worst ever, is the store on 84.

• Gi
      Jul 17, 2019

Agreed. I’ve lived in the neighborhood since the 80’s and this store has been on a steady decline since the late 90’s. It’s embarrassing