Wingstop Restaurants8 piece wing combo which includes 8 wings, seasoned fries and 20 oz sweet tea.

My name is Donna Mitchell and my phonr number is [protected]. On Saturday October 5th I ordered through door dash. I am from Conyers, Ga and working as a nurse assistant with a patient in Summit New Jersey. I was not able to leave my job and my patient so I placed my order from the Wingstop at 1680 US 22 07069. It was delivered through door dash. I was very disappointed after opening my meal. The fires was completely burned and the wings was not completely done. the inside was red. I called the store and asked to speak with the supervisor or manager and was told she just got in her car and was leaving, but would return shortly. The young lady on the phone took my name and number and told me i will receive a call from the manager in about half hour. Today is October 10th, 5 days after and no one call me back to apologize or anything. It was my first time ordering from Wingstop and it was not a pleasant experience. I had to order something else from the Cheesecake factory. I hope this never happens to anyone else. I would like to be compensated in some way. I had to order from somewhere else which cost me double. Also the manager or supervisor needs to be told. I know it gets busy at times, but never too busy for your customers.

Wingstop Restaurants

Do
Oct 10, 2019

Comments

•   Oct 10, 2019

“l. The fires was completely burned and the wings was not completely done. the inside was red. I”. Your English and proofreading is horrible.