Winchester Wallmartdouble charged

I went into walmart to get a few things to take the kids to park to fly kites.I used fast check out I messed up I pushed ebt cash instead of ebt, I ask the cashier for help?She told me to push cancel so I did when the regaster pinted out reciept.It took money off cash instead of ebt.the cms was called up there and she told me to go to customer service, they would fix it.well when I went up there the cashier took my order off and rerang it and took it off but then she rang it up again and took my order off my ebt but never put cash back on card, so they got $84.00 for $42.00 worth of stuff.I talked to manger about it but he said my cash would be back on card in couple days but it has been 3 buiness days and i still dont have my cash back on the card...