Wilshire Credit Corp — Bogus fees!
We have been charged a bpo fee, which is a brokers opinion fee, that was $100. We were not informed of this charge it was added to our sept 2007 payment without notice. After three disturbing phone calls to wilshire, nothing resolved. Furthermore, they requested copy of paid property taxes. We have faxed this to them five different times. Then we were told we used the wrong fax number to their company. This has been going on for six months. Listen to this people!!! On their letter head of the letter requesting tax payment, is the wrong fax number. This is how they added the bpo fee. Maybe they intend to foreclose on our home? Remember people, our payments are not behind, and all taxes and insurance has been paid in full.
Avoid this company people!
More Wilshire Credit Corp Complaints & Reviews
- Wilshire Credit Corp - Loss Mitigation
- Wilshire Credit Corp - They broke into my home
- Wilshire Credit Corp - Slander and Theft
- Wilshire Credit Corp - Terrible way of doing business
- Wilshire Credit Corp - Not doing their jobs, no call backs
- Wilshire Credit Corp - Posting payments
- Wilshire Credit Corp - taxes
- Wilshire Credit Corp - mortgage