William Suda PhDUnprofessional Conduct

B

Dr. William Suda is a psychologist with a private practice in our town and has been for a long time. All we can say is please do not see him...go to someone else! Not only is his attitude very condescending, he skirts the line as far as ethical conduct.

His attitude towards woman is especially concerning and he has been known to make improper remarks to them concerning their looks, and focuses very strongly on the topic of sexuality under the guise of "therapy".
Dr. Suda is a person who often likes to bring up his credentials during sessions too, which is a waste of his clients valuable time and money. We know him to be contemptuous and cold. Imagine going to someone during one of the most painful times of your life, hoping they will offer you some compassionate guidance, and only being met with disdain. Or worse, if you're a woman, being treated as an object.

We would like to urge all people in this area to please not see Dr. Suda, even if you are referred to him. There are plenty of other good, qualified therapists in the area to choose from.

• Ha
    harley rider Jan 08, 2012

I have reviewed the above complaint about Dr. William Suda and cannot believe that this is the same provider that I see almost weekly. I think Dr. Suda really cares about me and about improving my mental health. I feel that I'm not just a paying customer to him. I have been seeing him for some time now and he has never mentioned his credentials to me and he has never wasted my time. All of our time together is focused upon me and my needs. He has been most helpful to me in addressing my depression and controling my emotions especially my anger.