Wilkins Mechanical ServicesTerrible everything

My hot water I had a pin hole leak in the cold water pipe spraying water everywhere. The plumber replaced the hot pipe which by the way was the easier one to replace because it did not have any shut off. Wilkins sent the plumber back out I showed him the leaking pipe. He told me the other piped needed to be replaced. They billed me over $230. I had to call another Plumbing firm to fix the leak. Wilkins Plumbing advertises 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. They don't mean what they say!

The 100% satisfaction Guaranteed by Wilkins Mechanical Services (Plumbing Heating & A/C) is bull. The plumber was not a professional. The company does not live up to their Guarantee.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices