WigwayI got scammed out of $300!

R

I got scammed out of over $300! I have some problems with my health, hair and skin and I ordered long black human hair wig. I really needed the hair because I lost mine because of the illness. Not only they never delivered my wig but they also stole my money. That was terrible! Every month I spend big money on meds, pills and doctors and when I realized that I just lost $300 I had no idea what to do! These thieves from Wigway stole money from sick person and they should me ashamed of themselves!