Wier International Marketing GroupPyramid Scheme

I received a call this evening from Weir International Group. The guy on the phone told me how I could make some extra cash and work for his "great company." He told me a web address for a cheaply made video that talks very vaguely about "marketing tools" and "making lots of money" and said he would call back in 10 minutes to talk more about it. He told me he couldn't really elaborate on what exactly I would be doing because everyone "works in teams" and each assignment is "different, " and that to learn more I would have to attend an information session the following week. He got my name from someone I went to school with but had never spoken to, which lead me to believe this person was getting compensation based on the amount of successful recruits. Why else would he give my name? He didn't even know me. It didn't take me 10 minutes to figure out that "Weir International" is a HUGE PYRAMID SCHEME. After doing further research I found they are a part of "Quixtar" which is notorious for being a huge pyramid scheme and ripping people off. STAY FAR AWAY...